Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Reading away

For those of you getting the train from London Paddington, there's disruption between there and Reading. The emergency services are dealing with an 'incident'. Hope this doesn't screw people around too much.

I've got this info off ceefax. Fingers crossed it will be sorted by the time any of us want to go down but there will still be delays.

For those of you getting the train from London Paddington, there's disruption between there and Reading. The emergency services are dealing with an 'incident'. Hope this doesn't screw people around too much.

I've got this info off ceefax. Fingers crossed it will be sorted by the time any of us want to go down but there will still be delays.

Just checked on National Rail and it says incident is cleared and trains are running as normal :thumbup:

cant wait now, getting there at 6 apparently the three guineas near the station is a good place for a drink, anyone heading there?

would be good to stay near the station... I think the Park & Ride bus goes from there.

cant wait now, getting there at 6 apparently the three guineas near the station is a good place for a drink, anyone heading there?

It's a shit pub but it's by far the easiest and most convenient place to go before getting the bus. If I get out of work at a decent time then I'll probably pop in there.

Archived