Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Reading away

I know, but I have been told its nicer than Reading and Southampton it is a bit far to travel from.

Dont suppose any of the people from here you know are City fans? Only I met a City fan while I was in the spoons earlier while wearing my Leicester shirt and started talking to me lol. He said there was a group of them too.

Coca-Cola Championship

Monday 26th October 2009

KO: 20:00

We have been allocated an initial 1000 tickets for this match priced as follows;

Adults £22.50

Seniors £16.50

17-21 yrs £16.50

16 and Under £11.50

Tickets go on sale:

Priority 1- Mon 12th Oct

Priority 2 - Tues 13th Oct

Priority 3 - Weds 14th Oct

Members - Thurs 15th Oct General Sale - Friday 16th Oct

Fox Travel

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the stadium at 3.00pm, prices are as follows;

Adult Season ticket holders £16.00

Concession Season ticket holders £14.00

Adults NON season ticket holders £19.00

Concession NON season ticket holders £17.00

Please note all tickets and travel are subject to availability.

Same here, although there's been no post here for two days. Sodding postal strike hasn't even started yet!

I thought it was just us. I am waiting for a few things at the moment, yet postie has failed to deliver yet again.

Be watching both the Sky games on TV.

I would definitely be going to one of them if they weren't on tele but not much point now i can see them without travelling/paying.

Infact the next away game i can make is the Doncaster one, should hopefully be going to that.

But i've already been to 4 this season so don't mind missing some.

Be watching both the Sky games on TV.

I would definitely be going to one of them if they weren't on tele but not much point now i can see them without travelling/paying.

Infact the next away game i can make is the Doncaster one, should hopefully be going to that.

But i've already been to 4 this season so don't mind missing some.

Pathetic attempt at a wind up.

Whilst I can't be bothered to rip you to shreads on this one, I hope someone will.

Pathetic attempt at a wind up.

Whilst I can't be bothered to rip you to shreads on this one, I hope someone will.

No i'm not 'winding up' i'm being serious :laugh:

I've been to 4 away games enjoyed them, but il watch them on TV whats the problem with that :dunno:

It's a ten year old's attempt really.... :rolleyes:

I'm not! If i'm watching them on TV thats my choice.

So why post here then? :rolleyes: It's for people who are travelling etc. and require help.

There isn't a Reading away thread anywhere else.

Forget i said anything then.

No i'm not 'winding up' i'm being serious :laugh:

I've been to 4 away games enjoyed them, but il watch them on TV whats the problem with that :dunno:

What an absoloute stroker you really are. Have a word you hard on.

Archived