Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Reading away

Be watching both the Sky games on TV.

I would definitely be going to one of them if they weren't on tele but not much point now i can see them without travelling/paying.

Infact the next away game i can make is the Doncaster one, should hopefully be going to that.

But i've already been to 4 this season so don't mind missing some.

You don't mind missing some?

You actuallly being seriuos?

I work 3/4 saturdays a month and it actually kills me to miss Leicester games, you ask anyone i work with when Leicester are playing and im not there i am in a horrible mood because i hate to miss matches.

No offence to other people but if you have that attitude i've been to 4, i dont mind missing some it just pisses me off just due to the fact of that cocky attitude.

Tickets arrived late yesterday afternoon which was a bit bizarre but anyway, Row M seats 116-117.

You'll be pleased to know that:

a) our tickets have arrived

b) we aren't sitting near to you this time.

Block R28, Row JJ, Seat number 81

well must be close to selling out because my bro is sat 4 seats away, so their must only be singles left :|

Christ! Dont tell me that - I havent got mine yet! Didnt think there was a chance in Hell they would sell out this soon! :(

Was going to pick them up after work today :huh:

Christ! Dont tell me that - I havent got mine yet! Didnt think there was a chance in Hell they would sell out this soon! :(

Was going to pick them up after work today :huh:

It's only the initial allocation, hopefully we'll get some more tickets.

Archived