AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Didnt really think it was a European league so to speak so I thought it deserved its own thread, if not then obviously lose it. So a little late but im just about to settle down to watch Dundee V Hearts on ESPN Leveins side. New signing danny cadamarteri(SP) just being interviewed, talking about how all the leicester players loved levein . Good start to the season for celtic and rangers at the weekend, so all things scotland in here
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Hibssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I think i will give dundee my support this season(If im being honest i just flipped a coin )
Finnegan Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Hibssssssssssssssssssssssssss. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. :wub:
lildave3 Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 I think i will give dundee my support this season(If im being honest i just flipped a coin ) You have a coin which has all of the SPL sides on? That's a posh coin. And a 12 sided one. I'm doubting your story.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 You have a coin which has all of the SPL sides on? That's a posh coin. And a 12 sided one. I'm doubting your story. I meant between tonights two teams..
Samilktray Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 You have a coin which has all of the SPL sides on? That's a posh coin. And a 12 sided one. I'm doubting your story.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Read above idiot. God I wish you would contribute more to these threads than a here there and fucking everywere, funny how it always seems to be mine, ive complained before, and im fed up with you, id like to be able to enjoy posting on this site but you take that away from me.
Samilktray Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 I just found the 12 sided coin comment vintage LD3. Pipe down you big drama queen.
lildave3 Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Read above idiot. God I wish you would contribute more to these threads than a here there and fucking everywere, funny how it always seems to be mine, ive complained before, and im fed up with you, id like to be able to enjoy posting on this site but you take that away from me. .
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 I just found the 12 sided coin comment vintage LD3.Pipe down you big drama queen. Yes well im going on about previous issues. Back to the game. Ive always found scottish football rather poor in terms of quality of passing etc the style of play does seem to be long ball and direct, but hopefully tonight's game may be decent, a few south americans on show.
Tilley Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 You let Sam take away your 'enjoyment of the foum'? :laugh:
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. :wub: Fletcher won't be missed too much I don't think, it's all about Wotherspoon now. And if we're talking vintage ld3, who could forget the watch line. Effortless.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 You let Sam take away your 'enjoyment of the foum'? :laugh: No I said posting, because whenever I post he seems to be their saying something stupid, taking the piss, laughing, but not contributing anything interesting, its just annoying.
Samilktray Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Fletcher won't be missed too much I don't think, it's all about Wotherspoon now.And if we're talking vintage ld3, who could forget the watch line. Effortless. That watch line was brilliant.
lildave3 Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Fletcher won't be missed too much I don't think, it's all about Wotherspoon now.And if we're talking vintage ld3, who could forget the watch line. Effortless. That watch line was brilliant. My finest moment. If that's not post of the year i'm retiring.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Well that was an easy decision.... Well done Danny
Uncle Albert Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 If Scott Brown leaves Celtic I wont be wearing my Celtic shirts ever again, that boy is a legend.
Edmund Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 id like to be able to enjoy posting on this site but you take that away from me. No I said posting, because whenever I post he seems to be their saying something stupid, taking the piss, laughing, but not contributing anything interesting, its just annoying. Just add him to your ignore list if he annoys you that much. Either that or declare war.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Just add him to your ignore list if he annoys you that much. Either that or declare war. , i would do but ive heard its a bit annoying as it still lets you know every time they post or something . Decent enough game this has been, leveins got a decent team here, considering theres 4 or 5 players out injured.
Edmund Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 , i would do but ive heard its a bit annoying as it still lets you know every time they post or something . Can't win with you, your a picky bastard Either deal with it or put on block and at least milktarys signature smiley or the word jerk will come up as this user has been blocked etc etc. Its not hassle is it?
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Can't win with you, your a picky bastard Either deal with it or put on block and at least milktarys signature smiley or the word jerk will come up as this user has been blocked etc etc. Its not hassle is it? Fair enough. Cheers.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 I love cadermareri.... Fair play to the lad for getting his act together... cracking finish for his second goal
Finnegan Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Read above idiot. God I wish you would contribute more to these threads than a here there and fucking everywere, funny how it always seems to be mine, ive complained before, and im fed up with you, id like to be able to enjoy posting on this site but you take that away from me. You can ignore users. Do it and stop crying.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 You can ignore users. Do it and stop crying. I wouldnt expect any other response from you lot. Sam is obviously one of the regulars at the games and therefore hangs around with you lot and is probably a decent guy irl but on here hes nothing more than a bully, and im not talking about his input in this thread its been happening over the last few months. I would block him but then there would be big holes in threads and I wouldnt be able to follow the topic, ive asked moderators before to have a word but it just doesnt happen. You can deny it as much as you want but there is favoritism on this board.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.