lildave3 Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 I wouldnt expect any other response from you lot.Sam is obviously one of the regulars at the games and therefore hangs around with you lot and is probably a decent guy irl but on here hes nothing more than a bully, and im not talking about his input in this thread its been happening over the last few months. I would block him but then there would be big holes in threads and I wouldnt be able to follow the topic, ive asked moderators before to have a word but it just doesnt happen. You can deny it as much as you want but there is favoritism on this board. !
Uncle Albert Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 I wouldnt expect any other response from you lot.Sam is obviously one of the regulars at the games and therefore hangs around with you lot and is probably a decent guy irl but on here hes nothing more than a bully, and im not talking about his input in this thread its been happening over the last few months. I would block him but then there would be big holes in threads and I wouldnt be able to follow the topic, ive asked moderators before to have a word but it just doesnt happen. You can deny it as much as you want but there is favoritism on this board. Are you Lou's son?
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Because you are a moaning bitch like her. Ahh okay... Are you stevie g's Cock Servicer?? Or Lee Hendries wife??
Samilktray Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Someone ban him for being such an offensive bully.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Someone ban him for being such an offensive bully. thats actually quite funny for you.
Fox You Forest Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Someone ban him for being such an offensive bully. Jerk! :rolleyes:
Uncle Albert Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Ahh okay... Are you stevie g's Cock Servicer?? Or Lee Hendries wife?? Bit of both really. And don't you are going to make me feel stressed and ill any minute now. <_<
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Bit of both really. And don't you are going to make me feel stressed and ill any minute now. <_< ahh i see you have londonitis.... Jerk! :rolleyes: Finally someone agrees!
Finnegan Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 I wouldnt expect any other response from you lot.Sam is obviously one of the regulars at the games and therefore hangs around with you lot and is probably a decent guy irl but on here hes nothing more than a bully, and im not talking about his input in this thread its been happening over the last few months. I would block him but then there would be big holes in threads and I wouldnt be able to follow the topic, ive asked moderators before to have a word but it just doesnt happen. You can deny it as much as you want but there is favoritism on this board. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Milktray much at all and I think he probably knows that. I'm guessing by most of his responses it's mutual. The difference is I think we're both content to accept that there are people on this forum we won't like and not to bitch and cry about it all day. There's a very easy solution to this - just ignore him. Why would we ban someone that gets on with quite a few other posters on the forum just to suit your wants? I personally think you're a complete goober, that doesn't mean you're going to be banned. Grow up a little, stop taking the internet so seriously and just block him. Easy. Sorted. Christ sakes. *CENSORED*. That, however, is too far. You want to gun for people that ask for it, go for it, but don't sit and make sniping, snarky comments about people that aren't really out for you.
Tilley Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 I personally think you're a complete goober, that doesn't mean you're going to be banned. :D
Uncle Albert Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 That, however, is too far. You want to gun for people that ask for it, go for it, but don't sit and make sniping, snarky comments about people that aren't really out for you. Ok take the part about another member off FoxesTalk away if you like but this moron is still a moaning bitch.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Don't get me wrong, I don't like Milktray much at all and I think he probably knows that. I'm guessing by most of his responses it's mutual. The difference is I think we're both content to accept that there are people on this forum we won't like and not to bitch and cry about it all day.There's a very easy solution to this - just ignore him. Why would we ban someone that gets on with quite a few other posters on the forum just to suit your wants? I personally think you're a complete goober, that doesn't mean you're going to be banned. Grow up a little, stop taking the internet so seriously and just block him. Easy. Sorted. Christ sakes. That, however, is too far. You want to gun for people that ask for it, go for it, but don't sit and make sniping, snarky comments about people that aren't really out for you. Okay I apologise. I respect that reply alot more than your first because their is substance to it, ill take your advice and shut up now
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Okay I apologise. I respect that reply alot more than your first because their is substance to it, ill take your advice and shut up now And what the heck is a goober
Finnegan Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 I like you Finners. You seemed like a sound enough lad at the 6aside and you were a good laugh in Live Chat. I just swear I want to puncture my own eyes sometimes when I'm forced to read you trying to bait FoxForever or whatever his name is over and over and over and over and over again. Anyway. Take this back on top or I'll just delete it tbh.
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 You seemed like a sound enough lad at the 6aside and you were a good laugh in Live Chat. I just swear I want to puncture my own eyes sometimes when I'm forced to read you trying to bait FoxForever or whatever his name is over and over and over and over and over again. Anyway. Take this back on top or I'll just delete it tbh. Can we delete it and start again Please?
Tilley Posted 17 August 2009 Posted 17 August 2009 Can we delete it and start again Please? Do we really need a thread to tell us how many Rangers & Celtic have won by each week?
AjcW Posted 17 August 2009 Author Posted 17 August 2009 Do we really need a thread to tell us how many Rangers & Celtic have won by each week? Well the way dundee played today
lildave3 Posted 18 August 2009 Posted 18 August 2009 Because you moan like her. I knew you two were having an affair.
Tommeh Posted 18 August 2009 Posted 18 August 2009 And if we're talking vintage ld3, who could forget the watch line. Effortless. lol that watch line was absolutely incredible. Thnx 4 the mmres.x
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 18 August 2009 Posted 18 August 2009 This thread is gold. Comedy gold. lol that watch line was absolutely incredible. Thnx 4 the mmres.x No problemo. lollllllllllllllllllllllllll
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.