Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Solihullfox

Indian grub

Just demolished a delightful King Prawn & mushroom Balti avec rice, naan and poppadums, marvellous.

We have a fantastic Balti house in Moseley called The Kababish. It serves, in my opinion, the finest tasting authentic balti's in the West Midlands. The Mixed Balti is possibly the best thing you would ever taste.

What is your favourite Indian dish ?

What is your favourite restaurant ?

Curry has to be my top food! Chicken or prawn balti/bhuna/madras are my tipple of choice.

Restaurant - Garden of India in York. If anyone can let me know of decent one in the north-east, I'd be pleased to hear from you. Not many good ones around me. :(

Just demolished a delightful King Prawn & mushroom Balti avec rice, naan and poppadums, marvellous.

We have a fantastic Balti house in Moseley called The Kababish. It serves, in my opinion, the finest tasting authentic balti's in the West Midlands. The Mixed Balti is possibly the best thing you would ever taste.

What is your favourite Indian dish ?

What is your favourite restaurant ?

107061[/snapback]

Me old mums cooking, you canna beat it! :thumbup:

Chicken Phal. :D  :D  :thumbup:  ;)

107118[/snapback]

I Fell Into A Burning Ring Of Fire

I Went Down, Down, Down

And The Flames Went Higher

And It Burns, Burns, Burns

The Ring Of Fire

The Ring Of Fire  :o

107121[/snapback]

lollollollol

Chicken Rogan Josh with Pilau Rice and a Peswari Naan... heaven.

The best resturant would have to be Curry Fever on Belgrave Road, I know, naff name, but absolute quality food. Seriously, you should go there.

Archived