Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Manchester Buccaneers

The Independent Manchester United Supporters Association (IMUSA) are the problem not Glazer. They are ignorant, bigoted and dumb. If Man U does go down the tubes under Glazer it will be because of their wrecking antics.

Glazer's leveraged take-over is the direct result of IMUSA's absurd behaviour a few seasons back when they persuaded a cowardly government to twist the arm of the Monopolies and Merger Commission to stop the Murdoch bid.

The Manc politically correct thicko's didn't even appear to grasp the fact that the club was a PLC (I have my doubts as to whether they still do get it) where the Edwards' family (whom they never stopped abusing) were the prinicpal shareholders.

I remember one Manc twat asked why he opposed the Murdoch bid replied: "I want Manchester United to be owned by er...Manchester United." Which is about as absurd as saying that your brand new Hot Rod owns itself. And this from a Manchester City Councillor...

The first useful thing Glazer could do is get rid of Ferguson. He and his greedy family have had their fingers in the till there for far too long. And do the Manc boneheads moan when they continually pay over the odds for their players? Do they ever ask why this is happening? No. They go to racecourses with silly banners and make nasty threats against the men who exposed all the financial shenanigans.

And to cap it all, they then expect Magnier and McManus to hang on to their shares in a club they have no interest in (other than to make a fast buck and to shaft Ferguson - well spotted Barton) and when they don't they threaten them AGAIN.

In short, IMUSA makes LCFC's fickle boneheads look like Einsteins...

108030[/snapback]

I agree with Chandler? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! Someone is clearly psychic!!!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/ManchesterBuccaneers/

lol  lol  lol

117029[/snapback]

did you really write this?

Liverpool are the new European Series champions after a come-from behind victory over Milan AC, who come from Italy (is that really in Europe???).

Again it went to a 12-yard goal challenge but three Milan players did a Scholes - which means missing and then bursting into tears.

It's the fifth time Liverpool have been the best team in Europe. Manchester have won the European Series twice, but one was way back in the 1960s before football really existed, so it doesn't really count.

Because Liverpool come from the north of england, there is a big hatred between them and Manchester who of course come from the south.

But it's time for Manchester to admit... Liverpool are a big, successful side and Manchester are not. The sooner Glazer comes in and sorts out the Red Devils the better. Then maybe we can at least be one of the best eight teams in Europe!

:rolleyes:

yes Italy are in Europe

Its not really a european series is it? Cup will do

Before 1960s football didnt exists - what are you on pal...what about the world cups before the sixies (even tho the best one was in 1966)

And as for man u being south and liverpool north you could be more wrong man u are more northern than liverpool

Do you know anything :S:S:S:S

and this

Roy Keano is my favourite Manchester player. He totally rules. So why isnt he in the england team?

HES IRISH!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Someone is clearly psychic!!!

http://spaces.msn.com/members/ManchesterBuccaneers/

lol  lol  lol

117029[/snapback]

did you really write this?

Liverpool are the new European Series champions after a come-from behind victory over Milan AC, who come from Italy (is that really in Europe???).

Again it went to a 12-yard goal challenge but three Milan players did a Scholes - which means missing and then bursting into tears.

It's the fifth time Liverpool have been the best team in Europe. Manchester have won the European Series twice, but one was way back in the 1960s before football really existed, so it doesn't really count.

Because Liverpool come from the north of england, there is a big hatred between them and Manchester who of course come from the south.

But it's time for Manchester to admit... Liverpool are a big, successful side and Manchester are not. The sooner Glazer comes in and sorts out the Red Devils the better. Then maybe we can at least be one of the best eight teams in Europe!

:rolleyes:

yes Italy are in Europe

Its not really a european series is it? Cup will do

Before 1960s football didnt exists - what are you on pal...what about the world cups before the sixies (even tho the best one was in 1966)

And as for man u being south and liverpool north you could be more wrong man u are more northern than liverpool

Do you know anything :S:S:S:S

117037[/snapback]

I think it's meant to be a bit of a pisstake on American reporting and their sports (hence calling it "Series" and not cups and getting places mixed up and the like).

I see on the internet that Euro Series holders Liverpool are trying to trade for Shaun-Wright Phillips of Manchester. I never even knew he played for us!!!

What is sir Ferguson doing? He picks players like Roy Keano and Darren Fletcher who cant get on the England roster, yet he ignores an England player like Phillips. He's never even been given a spot in the starting rotation for Manchester!

I made an error in my last post when I said Manchester should draft Keiron Richardson. Pop tells me he is actually a Manchester player already. lol! How cool is that! Keiron was awesome in the Bruce Arena, Chicago, kicking two scores as Britain beat Team USA two to one.

Yet, Ferguson thinks he's garbage and decided to let Bromwich Albion borrow him for last season. And he made Bromwich good because I saw them celebrating at the end of the series like it was Tampa Bay in 2002. Sadly, Manchester didn't celebrate at all this year.

I can see why Glazer doesn't seem to like sir Ferguson. Maybe a better coach, like Sven Eriksson, would get us above the London Arsenals and into the first alternate spot in the EPL

Haha that is legendary! Americanisations rule! :P :laugh: :laugh:

Archived