Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Best First 3 Tracks of an Album Ever

My personal favourite

Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety. Unfortunately i doubt anyone on here is going to like that band <_<

So, going back a few years now..

Strung Out - Twisted By Design. That's just a fantastic punk rock album, one of the best around, the first 3 songs are amazing.

the first three tracks on seven by james are fantastic; born of frustration, ring the bells, sound.

plus the forth track on side one (how old am i?!) bring a gun, has the best intro to any song ever!

also with 'andy diagram' on trumpet its the complete album

My personal favourite

Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety. Unfortunately i doubt anyone on here is going to like that band <_<

So, going back a few years now..

Strung Out - Twisted By Design. That's just a fantastic punk rock album, one of the best around, the first 3 songs are amazing.

108058[/snapback]

I dont mind underoath.

Dark Side Of the Moon. :D  :D  :thumbup:  ;)

108081[/snapback]

Seconded... B)

Although Underworld's "Everything, Everything" comes a close second... what a blast

108414[/snapback]

Interesting! Would go for Second Toughest In The Infants myself but good choice, good choice.

108081[/snapback]

Seconded... B)

Although Underworld's "Everything, Everything" comes a close second... what a blast

108414[/snapback]

Interesting! Would go for Second Toughest In The Infants myself but good choice, good choice.

108421[/snapback]

Well it's a toss up... STITI is by far my favourite album by them, but the way E,E kicks off with Juanita/Kiteless, Cups and Push Upstairs merged together is almost orgasmic :o B)

108081[/snapback]

Seconded... B)

108414[/snapback]

108421[/snapback]

Well it's a toss up... STITI is by far my favourite album by them, but the way E,E kicks off with Juanita/Kiteless, Cups and Push Upstairs merged together is almost orgasmic :o B)

108432[/snapback]

Agree. Honourable mention to the first four tracks on Beaucoup Fish as well - Cups, Push Upstairs, Jumbo, King of Snake = awesome.

108081[/snapback]

Seconded... B)

108414[/snapback]

108421[/snapback]

108432[/snapback]

Agree. Honourable mention to the first four tracks on Beaucoup Fish as well - Cups, Push Upstairs, Jumbo, King of Snake = awesome.

108449[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Guest freund

Hangable Auto Bulb EP;

Children Talking, Hangable Auto Bulb and Laughable Butane Bob, just amazing

Nirvana Nevermind:

1 Smell Like Teen Spirit

2 In Bloom

3 Come As You Are.

Another suggestion could be U2 Joshua Tree:

1 Where the Streets Have No Name

2 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For