Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

T in the Park 2010

thats a very good line up eminem is a bit random...shame its in scotland really far to far to travel for a festival..........any one know when reading and leeds gets announced ?

Yeah I'm surprised Eminem is going too.

Think Reading/Leeds gets announced in a few weeks.

Really? Such a poppy festival. There are always some good acts there but it's pretty much just a mainstream radio one regugitated bollocks festival.

Exactly, it's why it'll be the only festival i can drag my mates too, plus its just up the road. Also if the Saturdays play, expect upskirt pics adding to my spank bank!

Really? Such a poppy festival. There are always some good acts there but it's pretty much just a mainstream radio one regugitated bollocks festival.

exactly it always looks like a total borefest to me full of boring uninteresting and monumentally dull bands like Snow Patrol, Keane, Razorlight, The Script and so on bands than send a shiver down my spine for blandness!

Looking forward to dot to dot this year although I have no idea who on earth will be playing...

V gets anounced soon, that'll be the one i look out for.

Yeah been the last 2 and love it, a right fooking scream all weekend without any tossers. Bring it on

exactly it always looks like a total borefest to me full of boring uninteresting and monumentally dull bands like Snow Patrol, Keane, Razorlight, The Script and so on bands than send a shiver down my spine for blandness!

Looking forward to dot to dot this year although I have no idea who on earth will be playing...

Dot to Dot is the lineup i look for every year. Doubt ill be able to attend this year but its always a quality line up.

Archived