Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAFRUDY

Leicester City green away shirt 83/85

I am after the LCFC green and yellow pinstripe away kit from 83/85 season. I know these a few and far between, but if anyone has one and wants to sell it, please let me know! Thanks :dunno::scarf:

I had a funny feeling they might be like rocking horse s***! I just wish they could do a retro replica like the other old shirts!

There is one in a glass display cabinet in the Lineker Suite. Smash and grab, you know it makes sense :thumbup:

He has quite a collection.

Makes me wonder who would sell their playoff final and league cup winners medals. I know everyone has a price but ...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that shirt considered unlucky in that we almost never won a match wearing it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that shirt considered unlucky in that we almost never won a match wearing it?

From Shrechel's link:

The unlucky kit. Well not for the teams who played against us as we never won a game in these green shirts. We weren't a bad team either, Lynex, Smith, Lineker, O'Neill etc, yet we couldn't find a win in it.

:thumbup:

Ricey used to design a couple of retro shirts and bang them out through a website, obviously unofficial but were decent none the less. I bought a retro white jersey with Lineker 8 on the back and loved it to bits till i fooked it with the iron. He would sell loads if he did a green/yellow version

Not by any chance fat and poor are you?

I am not allowed to call myself fat, and I wouldn't sell the shirt.

Sorry.