Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluebird

How much Cardiff will beat you by over all?

Dont worry, you are Cardiff City, you'll bottle it at some point like you have done in the last three seasons

Jay Bothroyd= useless lump

Peter Whittingham= one season wonder

Joe Ledley= Far too good to be part of your team

Hope you enjoy your drink in Coalville and then get royally stuffed at the Walkers

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

Bit harsh? Just wait til we beat you. I'll make you eat your words :)

Well fuck me, it's Michael Chopra.

There's optimism and there's sheer braindead delusion. We're three goals apart, no more. Kind of hoping your team have underestimated us as much as you have as we'll be guaranteed a trip to Wembley.

This is supposing you aren't a troll or existing FT member.

Highlighting 'what you think'

Sorry checker number 2. 'What do you think'. :thumbup:

If I was highlighting your spelling and grammar errors, I'd have highlighted far more than just that. :D

No... you asked for an opinion, I responded with one. Comprendez?

Dont worry, you are Cardiff City, you'll bottle it at some point like you have done in the last three seasons

Jay Bothroyd= useless lump

Peter Whittingham= one season wonder

Joe Ledley= Far too good to be part of your team

Hope you enjoy your drink in Coalville and then get royally stuffed at the Walkers

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

Oh dear. :crylaugh:

If I was highlighting your spelling and grammar errors, I'd have highlighted far more than just that. :D

Carry on then teacher :) I'll find out where i went wrong. Sorry my first language is Welsh. So i speak two. So i wouldn't have a go that much :) Plus whats wrong with text talk ... never mind ... proceed :)

Carry on then teacher :) I'll find out where i went wrong. Sorry my first language is Welsh. So i speak two. So i wouldn't have a go that much :) Plus whats wrong with text talk ... never mind ... proceed :)

Cardiff supporter..... first language Welsh?

Now I am doubtful.

Some folks are beyond help. And I'm busy painting my nails. :mellow:

But feel free to keep providing us with your very own brand of 'entertainment'. :scarf:

Fair play to this boy.

He's completely outgunned intellectually by anyone who doesn't piss in their own undercrackers but he's still giving it a go. Bless him.

Can anyone find his IP address so we drop him some crayons and a new crash helmet when we go to Cardiff?

That was very cheeky to who ever changed the poll :angry:

You got off lightly, in my opinion. I was about to change it to something far more harsh. :smile:

Your Mature coming over from your welsh slums and telling us that Cardiff City a team that shouldn't be in our league but there own sheep shagging league will beat the team on 5 back-to-back wins, clever.

Welsh slums? Have you seen some of England :crylaugh:

And yeah we shag sheep? But you can't knock it until you try it? :rolleyes:

5 back-to-back wins. What does this count for in the play off's? Nothing. We will beat you. Promise :)

Fair play to this boy.

He's completely outgunned intellectually by anyone who doesn't piss in their own undercrackers but he's still giving it a go. Bless him.

Can anyone find his IP address so we drop him some crayons and a new crash helmet when we go to Cardiff?

:crylaugh: Don't think so? I am currently at Oxford university :) Doing quite well for myself actually.

5 back-to-back wins. What does this count for in the play off's? Nothing. We will beat you. Promise :)

You support Cardiff City. Your footballing opinion is invalid.

Some folks are beyond help. And I'm busy painting my nails. :mellow:

But feel free to keep providing us with your very own brand of 'entertainment'. :scarf:

Thanks mate :)

You support Cardiff City. Your footballing opinion is invalid.

Why?

:crylaugh: Don't think so? I am currently at Oxford university :) Doing quite well for myself actually.

I believe you. Thousands wouldn't.

It's the sparkling grammar, intellect and objectivity that help to set you apart.

Psst, having one of these...

t_23190.jpg

...doesn't mean you're actually at Oxford University, you know. :unsure::whistle:

Archived