Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluebird

How much Cardiff will beat you by over all?

The IP stems from the Swindon/High Wycombe area (well, that's where the server is).

The Oxford thing could be genuine, after all. And I guess he wants to make a shitload of $ and win the girls by title, not by looks.

He just has to make sure he never writes love letters - no one would take him serious.

However, a Welsh lad studying Maths is indeed a real downer.

I hate (Higher) Maths.

Other than than, a fairly amusing thread. We're in for a treat this week - there will probably quite a few more fellow Cardiff fans to come.

In particular next week, after we sent them home packing.

Then don't be interested? Why post back? I said if you wanted to know. Gave you the choice :)

I do maths. Idiot?

so you didn't study anything relating to grammar and sentence structure at Primary school, Secondary school, GCSE or A-levels then?

Well, that was a fun read.

I think it will be pretty close to be honest. If we're full strength at the back and Fryatt is fit I think we've every chance of beating them squarly.

What will be most entertaining is when they are knocked out in the semis and then go into administration.

You lot make me laugh. Your well ... Rubbish. And were really good :-). Have you not heard of Chopra, Bothroyd, Burke, Whittingham, Mcphail, Ledley, Mccormack etc etc. What a Midfield and Strike force.... oh dear you are in trouble. So come on the Poll shows all possible outcomes ... what you think guys?

Chopra - didnt play last weekend due to injury

Bothroyd - didnt play last weekend due to injury

Whittingham - didnt play last weekend due to injury

McPhail - didnt play last weekend due to injury

Current Leicester squad - All fit to play

That argument don't really stand now does it?

Guest ttfn

Just thought I'd wade in on the Oxford thing.

Virtually all Welsh people (something like 90 odd%) who go to Oxford go to Jesus College. They even have a gossip magazine called 'The Sheep' or something (I looked round there and didn't apply...).

It's very unlikely that a Cardiff City fan would be at Pembroke. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

It reminds me of the Blackadder sketch where the nurse is caught out by the fact that she doesn't comment on Blackadder's comment about the three great English universities - 'Oxford, Cambridge... Hull'

EDIT: I've just read some more of his posts. Maths or no maths, you have to write a personal statement to go to any university, Oxford or not. This goon can barely string a sentence together.

The IP stems from the Swindon/High Wycombe area (well, that's where the server is).

The Oxford thing could be genuine, after all. And I guess he wants to make a shitload of $ and win the girls by title, not by looks.

He just has to make sure he never writes love letters - no one would take him serious.

However, a Welsh lad studying Maths is indeed a real downer.

I hate (Higher) Maths.

Other than than, a fairly amusing thread. We're in for a treat this week - there will probably quite a few more fellow Cardiff fans to come.

In particular next week, after we sent them home packing.

Finally someone believes me about oxford. i do :)

and what you on about? I'm really good looking? :thumbup:

I went for 5+ goals

good shout!

Chopra - didnt play last weekend due to injury

Bothroyd - didnt play last weekend due to injury

Whittingham - didnt play last weekend due to injury

McPhail - didnt play last weekend due to injury

Current Leicester squad - All fit to play

That argument don't really stand now does it?

Thats all rubbish? :crylaugh:

They were all rested. Idiot. They will all be fully fit to beat you over the two legs. :thumbup:

Archived