Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluebird

How much Cardiff will beat you by over all?

Guest ttfn

Thats all rubbish? :crylaugh:

They were all rested. Idiot. They will all be fully fit to beat you over the two legs. :thumbup:

Bluebird mate, why didn't you go to Jesus? (see post 121)

Just a brief answer. I don't want to strain you.

cheers mate :) your website must be pretty bad though if this is the 'thread of the year' :huh:

You must be pretty bad at maths because we still have another 6+ months ahead of us in 2010.

Oh, and I assume you're too smart to spell correctly.

Just thought I'd wade in on the Oxford thing.

Virtually all Welsh people (something like 90 odd%) who go to Oxford go to Jesus College. They even have a gossip magazine called 'The Sheep' or something (I looked round there and didn't apply...).

It's very unlikely that a Cardiff City fan would be at Pembroke. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

It reminds me of the Blackadder sketch where the nurse is caught out by the fact that she doesn't comment on Blackadder's comment about the three great English universities - 'Oxford, Cambridge... Hull'

EDIT: I've just read some more of his posts. Maths or no maths, you have to write a personal statement to go to any university, Oxford or not. This goon can barely string a sentence together.

Im in the 10%. im at Pembroke college at Oxford.

And im sorry. I didn't know a post on a football board had to be perfect. sorry. :unsure: I can write properly. I promise :cry: Oxford liked my personal statement anyway :)

You lot make me laugh. Your well ... Rubbish. And were really good :-). Have you not heard of Chopra, Bothroyd, Burke, Whittingham, Mcphail, Ledley, Mccormack etc etc. What a Midfield and Strike force.... oh dear you are in trouble. So come on the Poll shows all possible outcomes ... what you think guys?

Oh my days, you've edited this and your English is still that bad. Oh well you're welsh what else should I expect you can't even type in decent in English, remind me why you are in our league again?

Oh my days, you've edited this and your English is still that bad. Oh well you're welsh what else should I expect you can't even type in decent in English, remind me why you are in league again?

I didn't edit this? I wrote it all very quickly and made some mistakes. My bad :( I'm sorry sir. I'll remember to read over what i've wrote next time. I promise :)

Where has the Goon's message gone about me not making my mind up about if i go to university or college?

I go to Oxford university. Then everoyone is put into a College. Idiot. Don't speak until you know what your talking about. Good thing you deleted your post :):thumbup:

You know, this wouldn't supprise me if Blubird, was some 12 year old Welsh chav trying to big his team up. Yeah i'll admit your team are average at best, but who do you have other than the few players you've named, we have a whole team capapble of beating most teams in the Championship, e.g. Middlesborough.

Hows about you stop thinking your all it and just go back to that dump of a place you call Wales.

Just thought I'd wade in on the Oxford thing.

Virtually all Welsh people (something like 90 odd%) who go to Oxford go to Jesus College. They even have a gossip magazine called 'The Sheep' or something (I looked round there and didn't apply...).

It's very unlikely that a Cardiff City fan would be at Pembroke. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

It reminds me of the Blackadder sketch where the nurse is caught out by the fact that she doesn't comment on Blackadder's comment about the three great English universities - 'Oxford, Cambridge... Hull'

EDIT: I've just read some more of his posts. Maths or no maths, you have to write a personal statement to go to any university, Oxford or not. This goon can barely string a sentence together.

Indeed this is true.

Jesus College

Though I'm not sure how necessary it is to dig this out when it's fairly clear that someone who can't string a coherent sentence or argument together won't be going to Oxford, whether it's to study Maths, History or Shithouse Cleaning.

The lack of intellect can be seen through lack of ability not only to write in grammatical English, but the repetition of the same words over and over again, a total inability to structure an intelligent argument and the ultimate giveaway that someone just isn't that bright; CONSTANT BLOODY SMILIES.

Give it up child, you need to be able to demonstrate an excellent range of academic abilities and intelligence to get anywhere near Oxford.

This thread is embarrassing. Not because of the Cardiff fan, but more the responses to it.

In all fairness, it is getting boring now isn't it?

Took you too long to realise.

Meh.

I like to prolong the humiliation of someone who's acting like a weapon. I'll leave it now though.

Archived