Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluebird

How much Cardiff will beat you by over all?

lol

Never seen so much shite banter floating around.

Tell me about it.

Anyway, I need to get back to this PhD thesis on quantum physics. Harvard professors are tough taskmasters you know.

Funny that you've actually lost to us in a game this season, were small time enough to brag about your irrelevent cup win, spent more on Chopra than Pearson has since joining the club two years ago, start off with a better squad and had come 7th in the Championship (Laughable bottle by 'yous') while we had been in League One, and now we sit here going into a playoff game against you after finishing joint on points with us in better form. We must be fooking terrible.

Psst, having one of these...

t_23190.jpg

...doesn't mean you're actually at Oxford University, you know. :unsure::whistle:

Bit sad you went on google images to find that? I am doing an honours degree in Maths, if you would like to know :)

Funny that you've actually lost to us in a game this season, were small time enough to brag about your irrelevent cup win, spent more on Chopra than Pearson has since joining the club two years ago, start off with a better squad and had come 7th in the Championship (Laughable bottle by 'yous') while we had been in League One, and now we sit here going into a playoff game against you after finishing joint on points with us in better form. We must be fooking terrible.

'We must be fooking terrible.' .... Finally someone with sence :) yeah you are.

Bit sad you went on google images to find that? I am doing an honours degree in Maths, if you would like to know :)

To be honest, I wasn't interested. If I'd wanted to know, I'd have asked. :dunno:

Same college where they taught him about comprehension of grammatical coherency and sentence structure.

lol

Kicking myself I didn't apply to Oxford now, I'd have pissed it.

lol

As an example of utter bullshit, this whole Oxford Uni thing wins by a statute mile.

Was this a question or a statement?

Either way, almost as sad as spending a couple of hours on the opposition's forum.

lol

As an example of utter bullshit, this whole Oxford Uni thing wins by a statute mile.

If it's true then my talents are clearly being wasted as a poly and I should have looked at being a cu.nt.

To be honest, I wasn't interested. If I'd wanted to know, I'd have asked. :dunno:

Then don't be interested? Why post back? I said if you wanted to know. Gave you the choice :)

Same college where they taught him about comprehension of grammatical coherency and sentence structure.

I do maths. Idiot?

Then don't be interested? Why post back? I said if you wanted to know. Gave you the choice :)

:rolleyes: Not really, seeing as how you'd already given me the answer to a question I'd never asked. :doh:

:laugh:

In terms of comedy, this is the best thread for fucking yonks. Either that or very scary because if this joker is indicative of Oxford Uni student intellect, this country is completely buggered.

But come on guys i just wanted to do a simple poll? Get voting :thumbup:

Right im off. Unlucky with your (soon to be) loss. Hopefully you won't be too upset to watch us beat Forest in the final :)

Cya lads.

Archived