Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterboi

John Obi Mikel

Who do you think he will join? i reckon the man Abramovich has sent some men over to pay him a visit, in other words threaten the lad into joining chelsea over united. good on him! i hate manchester fecking united!

111029[/snapback]

Link :thumbup:;)

Who do you think he will join? i reckon the man Abramovich has sent some men over to pay him a visit, in other words threaten the lad into joining chelsea over united. good on him! i hate manchester fecking united!

111029[/snapback]

A plague on both their houses

On Newsnight last night (I think it was Newsnight) they rang him up and asked him who he wanted to sign for and he said Chelsea, he said he never wanted to join United and he was forced too.

It's all a massive farce.

What forced him? The fame of Utd, the money? Maybe it was all this Star Wars hype and uses of force? Or maybe he signed it and then found out about Chelsea's interest.

This kid clearly has talent, so there must be a number of clubs sniffing around him. In which case, there is little Man U can do to "force" him to sign a contract when he could refuse safe in the knowledge he can join another club. Seems like he decided on Man U whilst unaware of Chelsea's interest.

Even if the proverbial gun was held to his head to 'make' him sign for Man U he should really keep his mouth shut about it - it's not exactly going to adhere him to their suporters is it?

Even if the proverbial gun was held to his head to 'make' him sign for Man U he should really keep his mouth shut about it - it's not exactly going to adhere him to their suporters is it?

112151[/snapback]

Exactly, although I think the word is 'endear' ;)

He sounds like a complete idiot to me, signing for Utd then voices his interest in Chelsea. What a muppet. :angry:

Archived