Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Kasabian

download club foot and L.S.F. They were on CD:UK earlier and they were number 9 in the chart.

11662[/snapback]

anyone know if cduk is repeated anytime?? Or if they are due on any other programme, i really want to see them play!!!

i have a feeling they might have a website where they replay shows......

i think i used it too watch keane once... although it might have been something else

i'll take a look because i've had no success ''buying'' ;)

They walked past me at Leicester station yesterday, and later on in the day when we walked to Viccy Park they we're playing live behind these metal fence things, obviously warming up for some event??

cool cheers matt  :)

not sure if i like it yet  :unsure:  but i suppose being leicester supporters it will grow on me  ;)

11837[/snapback]

Thats what I thought! lol

I wouldn't say I dislike the band, Its the kind of stuff that will grow on me!

Just listened LSF and im sad to say i dont like it. Thought i'd give my opinion  ^_^

12982[/snapback]

Well they have something to do with Leicester so you are bound to MOAN about them!!!!!!! ;)

I like it and not just because they are from Leicester.

Was told they were brilliant, was impressed by there advertising campaign, like the fact they were city dans but after hearing them all I can say is utter shit. The singer wants to be Liam Gallagher. I mean if you are going to copy someone copy somebody good.

• 3 weeks later...

Well i bought the album today, i have got to say it is brilliant!!!! A mix of the Stone Roses & Primal Scream (anyone under the age of 18 Probably won't know what i'm on about) with a bit of Chemical Brothers thrown in for good luck. Anyone who likes those bands will love this album. Go out, buy the album, put it in your stereo and turn up the base. Fantastic!!!!!

Heres an interview with them and Mani, think they were off their faces at the time but it's good to read people like, Mani, Ian Brown, Liam & Noel think they will be the next big thing!!!!

http://johnsquire.0catch.com/articles/nme04-08-21.html

Archived