Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
milan_foxes

Carling Cup 2nd Round - Leeds Ticket Info

as a season ticket holder it does because they have your age on the computer dont they

So you're getting one for your brother or something? I'm 20 and have bought under 16 tickets on my ST without any questions being asked. Its past ST priority now anyway, why do they need to know you're a ST holder? :unsure:

:unsure: that's always the policy..... until it hits general sale that is which is Friday for Leeds

oh is it :D i didn't know mate i don't often go away games :ph34r: so i can't get another ticket using my mates season ticket without him being there?

oh is it :D i didn't know mate i don't often go away games :ph34r: so i can't get another ticket using my mates season ticket without him being there?

It's one ticket per season ticket so if you have two season tickets in your hand, you can get two tickets. Not that it matters as of tomorrow when anyone can buy them regardless of season ticket or not.

i know am in danger of sounding thick but what does it mean by members? i wanna buy my tickets today, as am at work all day tomorrow.

Coming down from newcastle to watch this as its not too far for an away game :D

People who have acquired a membership but not a season ticket.

Does anyone know if tickets are available on the gate?

Ticket prices: Adults £15.00 Seniors (over 60) & Under 16's £8.00.

Tickets will be available from the Main Ticket Office at the Walkers Stadium until 2.30pm on the day of the game. Tickets will then be available to purchase at Elland Road before the game.

From the OS. :thumbup:

Archived