Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Portsmouth Away (league and cup)

Row C me I try to get close to the front as possible due to the now & again standing in away ends. Anyway should be a good weekend a football plus the seaside what the doctor ordered. Just wondering what the Pompey reception will be like?

Just bought my tickets. No idea where I'm supposed to be sat, but if it's near the front then I'll be making my way to the standees. I've heard people liken Fratton Park to Filbert Street, is this in terms of looks or atmosphere? This will be another ground ticked off the list, hope it's a good atmosphere.

As much as I want tickets towards the back, the likelihood that there will be so many people your allotted seat is the only option is so minescule it's not worth worrying about.

Speaking of which, in the ticket office on Tuesday I actually heard the staff asking people whether they wanted tickets further towards the front or the back for the Portsmouth games. Never heard that done before. Perhaps a bit of common sense towards the standing issue at away games in creeping in at LCFC?

Speaking of which, in the ticket office on Tuesday I actually heard the staff asking people whether they wanted tickets further towards the front or the back for the Portsmouth games. Never heard that done before. Perhaps a bit of common sense towards the standing issue at away games in creeping in at LCFC?

They asked the lad who gets our tickets the same for the Burnley and Cov games

Just ordered my tickets for Cup and League games!

Me on my lonesome for Tuesday and me and my lad for the League game.

Better meet up with some FT'ers on Tuesday somewhere in bandit country.

I just love going to Fratton Station after the game when all the City fans are going North and I'm on my own with all the Portsmouth fans going South!

A couple of beers on Tuesday methinks.

I'm going to the league game. Has anybody driven to this one before? I'm toying with the idea but haven't a clue if it's good bad or indifferent for decent parking. Insight/advice greatly appreciated.

I'm also driving, haven't had chance to look into it yet but have you heard much about getting down there/parking?

I've been asked this for each away game this season now - Hopefully someone's cottoned on to the fact that some people will want to stand at the back.

Anyone had an update on how many we've sold for these games? I know 200 for league game last time someone mentioned it. Would hope we'd take just shy of 1,000 maybe?

Leaving Sheffield at 12/1ish hopefully then via Leicester. Gonna try and avoid the M25 and head to Oxford/Reading and down.

Absolutely buzzing for this, should be one Hell of a night.

I'd do M1 to Junction 15a then pick up the A43 towards Towcester/Banbury/Oxford. Then onto the M40. Get off the M40 at Junction 9 to pick up the A34. Down the A34 to the M3 and onto the M27. Get off the M27 at Junction 12 to get onto the M275 towards Portsmouth.

It's about 160 miles from Leicester.

Hope I'm not teaching you to suck eggs! :thumbup:

Archived