Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Portsmouth Away (league and cup)

Anyone travelling to this from Birmingham?

I'm going to drive, but potentially on my own at the moment, anyone interested in a carshare? Drop me a PM.

Anyone travelling to this from Birmingham?

I'm going to drive, but potentially on my own at the moment, anyone interested in a carshare? Drop me a PM.

'This' being the league game.

Likewise though, not doing the cup. No trains back to where I am at uni after the game, else I'd consider it.

Just seen this. If you do fancy the Cup then you can always crash at mine. It's 15 minutes train from Clapham junction, and you can get to Brighton from there. Just an option!

Just seen this. If you do fancy the Cup then you can always crash at mine. It's 15 minutes train from Clapham junction, and you can get to Brighton from there. Just an option!

Appreciate the offer mate but I think I'm giving the cup a miss. I'll have literally moved into my house a day earlier so I'll have plenty to sort out at uni. Plus I could do without the extra expenditure, it's freshers week soon (and the small matter of a night out after the league match)!

Appreciate the offer mate but I think I'm giving the cup a miss. I'll have literally moved into my house a day earlier so I'll have plenty to sort out at uni. Plus I could do without the extra expenditure, it's freshers week soon (and the small matter of a night out after the league match)!

:thumbup:

No worries. To be fair, I'm only going to the cup over the league because I'm a cheap bastard and they're both just as easy for me to do.

Yes mate and there was a few blackpool kicking off and they got kicked out lol!!!!!!!!

The bouncer was called Tiny I think and he was huuggeeee and let us get away with murder lol!!

lol that sounds about right, from what i can remember anyway :beer:

Lets hope for more of the same at pompey!

I'm going aswell the only english seaside trip of season ofcourse there's Swansea but that's Wales (going to that aswell) I'm going in Travelodge in Portsmouth anyone else going there?

3-0 to the foxes :scarf:

I'll be in the travelodge with 4 of my mates.

Be careful in the travelodge, any noise and you will be out and they are well aware of the football going on.

I'm staying at a place near the centre with a sports bar etc and was £12 cheaper than the travel lodge, and the rooms look better also.

We were fine in the one in Blackpool, and we were very loud lol Do you mean The Pompey travelodge or travelodges in general?

Archived