Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Portsmouth Away (league and cup)

Sorting tickets for both out tomorrow. Definatley use the route posted above, quickest way from leicester to the south. Isle of wight fox, saw a guy in a city polo shirt in tesco's carpark today, wasnt you by any chance was it?

Leaving Sheffield at 12/1ish hopefully then via Leicester. Gonna try and avoid the M25 and head to Oxford/Reading and down.

Absolutely buzzing for this, should be one Hell of a night.

Poor effort...there I was thinking you would be getting a beer around 2ish.

Row W for me and the lads.

I'd do M1 to Junction 15a then pick up the A43 towards Towcester/Banbury/Oxford. Then onto the M40. Get off the M40 at Junction 9 to pick up the A34. Down the A34 to the M3 and onto the M27. Get off the M27 at Junction 12 to get onto the M275 towards Portsmouth.

It's about 160 miles from Leicester.

Hope I'm not teaching you to suck eggs! :thumbup:

Thanks for that. Gonna try and wriggle out of uni as early as possible. Want to have cleared the M40 by half 4 as apparently thet'll be bad.

Thanks for that. Gonna try and wriggle out of uni as early as possible. Want to have cleared the M40 by half 4 as apparently thet'll be bad.

Its on freshers week aint it, get in there. Abercrombie has abused my bank account to ensure I get Sharn and you dont lol

Once you're off the M40 you've got about 95 miles to go. I do that journey once or twice a week and 4.30 on the A34 around Oxford can get a bit busy as can the A34/M3 junction between 5.00 and 6.30. Tuesday should be OK but Friday would be a bit busier.

Have a good journey.

I'm probably going to go to both but I've persuaded the girlfriend to come to one of the games. I'm just deciding which one to take her to. She's never been to a football game before and I want her to see why it's so good so which will be more likely to have the better atmosphere?

I'm probably going to go to both but I've persuaded the girlfriend to come to one of the games. I'm just deciding which one to take her to. She's never been to a football game before and I want her to see why it's so good so which will be more likely to have the better atmosphere?

League game

I'd have thought the league game, should be a bigger crowd, and is really a bigger game than the cup.

I'd have thought the league game.

Also, I don't think PS will select our strongest team for the Cup game.

Anyone reccomend a good pre-match pub for me, mrs 1964 and friends.

:thumbup:

My local is the Old Canal Inn which is a decent sized local with good beer. It's far enough from the ground not to be full of Pompey fans but still only a 5 minute walk to the ground. :beer:

The address is: Shirley Ave, PO4 8HF

Went last night, would just like to warn you all if the stewards decide to act cvnts again on Friday night, then the legroom is fvcking abysmal.

What are you on about? They told us to sit down once then opened up 2 more blocks with loads of spare seats so you could of stood if you wanted too.

Yeah, they made 1 attempt to get us all to sit down but gave up when someone towards the front then stood up again to sing " Stand up if you love Leicester". The look on the stewards face was a picture, bless him! I think he realised he was fighting a losing battle and gave up! :giggle:

Archived