Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MeatyLCFC

Portsmouth Away (league and cup)

Guest BlueBrett

Hopefully both games but definitely the cup tie. Depends how long my mate can put me up for. Never been out in Pompy before so im loking forward to it.

Doing league game + Hotel and Friday night out. Huge potential cannot wait. Not bothering with the cup game however.

Waaaaaay. This one's going to be big, god forbid we might even win here too.

Likewise though, not doing the cup. No trains back to where I am at uni after the game, else I'd consider it.

I'm just going the league game, 5 of us have the day off work, so we'll be setting off early hopefully getting to pompey by lunchtime. We're staying over so will probably hit the beers when we get there! This one could be messy! :beer:

Sky have seriously fooked this one up for me, bastards. I want to travel independently, because I have a Pompey-supporting acquaintance down in Havant and it'd be nice to go for a drink with him before the match, meaning £40 I don't have on a hotel room or waiting 6 hours for a train/coach home.

Archived