Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Norwich City

So the people who can't afford or don't want to spend £25 plus travel costs to go to a match on a Tuesday night 140 odd miles away makes them part-time w*nkers does it?

Or is it just because we've had a sticky patch and the fans on the forum are restless, everyone needs to start saying our support is shit?

Last season this very week, we played Middlesbrough away from home, and took around 600, to a ground which isn't THAT much further from Leicester than Norwich is. I remember people praising those supporters for making the journey. This season though anyone not going is a part-time and disloyal ****.

Nice to see our fans have some understanding (and yes, I am going)

I did say on a previous post that i understand if people cant afford this or cant get time off work.my point was how many are not going to this game for the sole reason of us being shit and wanting Sousa sacked,hoping we will lose.if we get a win tonight and he isnt sacked so be it.we have 3 more points!

So the people who can't afford or don't want to spend £25 plus travel costs to go to a match on a Tuesday night 140 odd miles away makes them part-time w*nkers does it?

Or is it just because we've had a sticky patch and the fans on the forum are restless, everyone needs to start saying our support is shit?

Last season this very week, we played Middlesbrough away from home, and took around 600, to a ground which isn't THAT much further from Leicester than Norwich is. I remember people praising those supporters for making the journey. This season though anyone not going is a part-time and disloyal ****.

Nice to see our fans have some understanding (and yes, I am going)

:clap:

Although I live only about 20 miles from Norwich I work in the opposite direction and have a meeting after work that I fear may drag on for some time. Yes, I was fully intending to try and make it to this game but I honestly think, timing-wise, it's not gonna happen. Which is why I've now decided that, rather than charging up the A11 at breakneck speed, I'll give it a miss and save my money, driving licence and sanity. But what really pisses me off is the implication, from some, that people who work / have family commitments / don't have the cash / have a life outside football are somehow lesser fans. :angry:

Yes, before Friday's game I was willing to give it a go, even if it meant missing the first half, but after the team's lame performance, Sousa and Milan's shameless smiling and waving I willingly admit that I thought, 'fook it, why the hell should I go to so much effort to get to this game, when most of them clearly don't give a toss'. Usually I'll happily support my team through thick and thin but, given the circumstances for tonight, my commitment is starting to wane, something that didn't even happen when we were in League 1, where I attended more away games than in any other season.

But what really pisses me off is when I actually feel the need to come on here and justify my decision not to go to a handful of kids who get cheap travel, (very) cheap tickets and have no commitments in the 'real world'. Perhaps one day they'll grow up and realise that occasionally life takes priority over their unswerving commitment to 'support the team no matter what, innit'.

:glare:

Which songs do you sing away from home, may I ask?

Oh, I always enjoy a few rousing renditions of 10 German Bombers, Let him die, No surrender..., or Harry Roberts is our friend.

And, yes, I am joking. :rolleyes:

*sigh*

But don't let it stop you and your mate from enjoying singing his made up little ditty. :cool:

Although I live only about 20 miles from Norwich I work in the opposite direction and have a meeting after work that I fear may drag on for some time. Yes, I was fully intending to try and make it to this game but I honestly think, timing-wise, it's not gonna happen. Which is why I've now decided that, rather than charging up the A11 at breakneck speed, I'll give it a miss and save my money, driving licence and sanity. But what really pisses me off is the implication, from some, that people who work / have family commitments / don't have the cash / have a life outside football are somehow lesser fans. :angry:

Yes, before Friday's game I was willing to give it a go, even if it meant missing the first half, but after the team's lame performance, Sousa and Milan's shameless smiling and waving I willingly admit that I thought, 'fook it, why the hell should I go to so much effort to get to this game, when most of them clearly don't give a toss'. Usually I'll happily support my team through thick and thin but, given the circumstances for tonight, my commitment is starting to wane, something that didn't even happen when we were in League 1, where I attended more away games than in any other season.

But what really pisses me off is when I actually feel the need to come on here and justify my decision not to go to a handful of kids who get cheap travel, (very) cheap tickets and have no commitments in the 'real world'. Perhaps one day they'll grow up and realise that occasionally life takes priority over their unswerving commitment to 'support the team no matter what, innit'.

You dont have to justify at all :giggle: You had stated before friday in a previous post that you had a meeting,dont get me wrong at all,im not having a go at anyone,and im more part-time than most,believe me,i understand people not wanting to spend time,money at present on this shower.Just some have said they wont go as they want us to lose so sousa gets sacked.me for one would prefer 3 pts.Perhaps as i am a part timer im being selfish,for a big away crowd and good atmosphere!

You dont have to justify at all :giggle: You had stated before friday in a previous post that you had a meeting,dont get me wrong at all,im not having a go at anyone,and im more part-time than most,believe me,i understand people not wanting to spend time,money at present on this shower.Just some have said they wont go as they want us to lose so sousa gets sacked.me for one would prefer 3 pts.Perhaps as i am a part timer im being selfish,for a big away crowd and good atmosphere!

S'ok, it wasn't aimed at you. :D As if I'd refer to you as a 'kid'. :rolleyes::P

I can but dream :P Im also going on my own,just meeting a mate(he supports ipshit)He is an md at aviva so can afford to buy me dinner .700k yes 700k pa he could buy the whole away end dinner!

Is he married? :whistle::innocent:

Damn i wish i could still pass for under 16 :( They need more promotions for Adults along with kids.

Oh, I always enjoy a few rousing renditions of 10 German Bombers, Let him die, No surrender..., or Harry Roberts is our friend.

And, yes, I am joking. :rolleyes:

*sigh*

(

But don't let it stop you and your mate from enjoying singing his made up little ditty. :cool:

Not sure whether this is sarcastic :dunno: Anyhow, I'll sing whatever goes around really (apart from the plain stupid) and hopefully we'll get a result. :)

Archived