Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Norwich City

No prices announced yet, although I'm dreading the time they are.

What's the craic with this? I've never been Norwich, one of five in the league I ain't been, found out I have Tuesday afternoons at College off too so I'm tempted, but I might wait until general sale and blag an U16's if pos, fvck paying £31 as a 17 year old.

I origninally thought they would be £31 too (I'm 18) but they wont be.

The matches which have, have been Grade A games. But we are a grade C game and tickets for Norwich fans are cheaper, so I expect ours will be too.

From the Norwich OS http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Tickets/0,,10355~2145695,00.html

Tue 28 Sep 7.45pm Leicester City Grade C

Members match prices are from £21 for adults, £18 for over-60s, £10 for under-16s and £1 for under-12s. Season ticket holders and non-members match prices are from £23 for adults, £20 for over-60s, £12 for under-16s and £1 for under-12s.

Hull fans are paying £31, and I think Barnsley are paying £28 and they are Grade A and B games. So ours at Grade C must surely be cheaper. Though I might be wrong!

I know we're on a Tuesday but Barnsley a higher grade than Leicester lol lol lol

What got me was Swansea fans I know ended up being charged £31 for this as well, and that didn't seem like a huge fixture to me.

For some reason, Watford on a Friday night was a Grade A, Swansea grade A, Barnsley B and Hull A.

How are we not a bigger game for them, considering we are nearer to them than those others. But it doesnt bother me too much if the tickets are cheaper, and it being a Tuesday night is a blessing in disguise.

I should be going to this, so hopefully the pricing will be reasonable.

Oh and I'd get a Under 16 ticket if I was you, if you're only 17 its unlikely they will question it, if you dont look much older that is! Also I think they might have electronic turnstiles which makes it easier to get away with it.

Pompey away twice in a week followed by a long drive east to norwich its a long few days but well worth it , and should hopefully get all of them in as booked time off work .

good to see pompey tickets are cheap so makes up if norwich are gonna have me pants down

Blue Army !!!!

For some reason, Watford on a Friday night was a Grade A, Swansea grade A, Barnsley B and Hull A.

How are we not a bigger game for them, considering we are nearer to them than those others. But it doesnt bother me too much if the tickets are cheaper, and it being a Tuesday night is a blessing in disguise.

Oh and I'd get a Under 16 ticket if I was you, if you're only 17 its unlikely they will question it, if you dont look much older that is! Also I think they might have electronic turnstiles which makes it easier to get away with it.

lol Fvcking crazy, but lucky at the same time.

I'm 17 but I look older if anything, still gonna try and blag an U16's though as I doubt we'll sell over 2,000 (Think that may be their full allocation), should be decent craic like, never been Norwich before either.

Grade C games are 'from' £21 (for members)

If you look at their price list and the colour coding in our section of the stadium, prices are likely to be £25 for us, for a grade C game.

We may get their lower prices of £21 or £23 though, depends on whether they'll give us members or non-members.

If only we were grade D, we'd be £10 :(

Not a fan of these graded games at all. Ok fair enough for home fans but it's the reason United, Chelsea and Arsenal are getting lumbered with £50 bills every away they go. fvcking disgrace.

Got no desire whatsoever to go to this despite it being the only ground remaining in this division for me to do after Pompey.

Grrr, have now got a meeting after work that night, and I can't get out of it. Dunno if I'll be able to get there in time or not. :unsure::angry:

Corky - if I was to park and ride, how long do you reckon it'd take to walk from the bus station to the ground? Can't figure out the quickest / easiest way to get there - parking can be a 'mare. :ermm:

Peterborofox, i'm 18 like you, i'm a season ticket holder so they will have my details...is there any way i can get a under 16 ticket?...frustrating as i don't even look 18 as it is :(

Peterborofox, i'm 18 like you, i'm a season ticket holder so they will have my details...is there any way i can get a under 16 ticket?...frustrating as i don't even look 18 as it is :(

Well my Dad usally sorts all the away tickets out and he gets me an under 16 aometimes despite my ST being Under 22. I think you can buy away tickets on season tickets at any age rather than being the same as the ST.

I will go to this game as it is nearer to Norwich than Leicester for me.My mate is a director at aviva and has to give out mom awards on the pitch from time to time.i would love him to get this one ,so i can call him just before the end to tell him WAGHORN.He hates Norwich as he supports Ipshit! He said i could get in a box,but i would hate that,no singing,shouting and being a potty mouth!

I will go to this game as it is nearer to Norwich than Leicester for me.My mate is a director at aviva and has to give out mom awards on the pitch from time to time.i would love him to get this one ,so i can call him just before the end to tell him WAGHORN.He hates Norwich as he supports Ipshit! He said i could get in a box,but i would hate that,no singing,shouting and being a potty mouth!

Sod the box, can he get me a reserved parking space? :smile: (Probably best not to mention that I'd rather rot in hell than insure my car with 'em, though!) :whistle:

Well my Dad usally sorts all the away tickets out and he gets me an under 16 aometimes despite my ST being Under 22. I think you can buy away tickets on season tickets at any age rather than being the same as the ST.

Ahh i see. I'll go into the ticket office and ask for an under 16 and just say its for my friend, should work. (if they ask that is)

Grrr, have now got a meeting after work that night, and I can't get out of it. Dunno if I'll be able to get there in time or not. :unsure::angry:

Corky - if I was to park and ride, how long do you reckon it'd take to walk from the bus station to the ground? Can't figure out the quickest / easiest way to get there - parking can be a 'mare. :ermm:

From the bus station it would probably be a 20 minute walk to the ground.

Takes 15 mins walk from the bus station, just walk out the way you came in, (parallel to sainsburys) Keep walking until you get to notre dame high, take a left there and follow that road for about 300-400 metres until there is a pathway on your left hand side. Go down there takes you out across the road from the stadium, next to that big pointless bridge.

Takes 15 mins walk from the bus station, just walk out the way you came in, (parallel to sainsburys) Keep walking until you get to notre dame high, take a left there and follow that road for about 300-400 metres until there is a pathway on your left hand side. Go down there takes you out across the road from the stadium, next to that big pointless bridge.

Thanks. :D I'm undecided whether to Park n Ride (time-consuming) or whether to drive straight there. No idea how likely it is there will be parking spaces at the Riverside Multistorey for a mid-week game, tho - especially if I'm pushed for time. I've only been to weekend games at Carrow Road - and then the whole area has been heaving. :ermm:

Thanks. :D I'm undecided whether to Park n Ride (time-consuming) or whether to drive straight there. No idea how likely it is there will be parking spaces at the Riverside Multistorey for a mid-week game, tho - especially if I'm pushed for time. I've only been to weekend games at Carrow Road - and then the whole area has been heaving. :ermm:

Hmmm You would probably get a spot in the multi storey. But i wouldnt be 100% :/

Archived