Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Norwich City

his m8 is me and it is under 16's usually i dont know what it is this time but i onli ever pay £1 to get in cos thats all there worth there shit they get lucky in the final thrid of the pitch with grant holt flinging his body at it

lul i no man, bt da nrwch wbste ses dat der lk £12 4 da ndr 16z, nd £1 4 da ndr 12s, i dno ow bad dey r tho, i bt we mk dem lk well gud

:blink:

his m8 is me and it is under 16's usually i dont know what it is this time but i onli ever pay £1 to get in cos thats all there worth there shit they get lucky in the final thrid of the pitch with grant holt flinging his body at it

NO TEXT SPEAK.

Thank you.

I cant wait either,my nearest game,hopefully that stuffing,on friday will give us a kick up the arse!

Hopefully :P But i will take a draw, either going to go one of two ways though.

1) Heads are still down from friday and we get shat on.

2) We come out fighting and play really well.

Hoping on the second ;)

TONIGHT SHOWS WHO YOUR REAL FANS ARE !!!!

so wen you get in the ground, look around and see who are loyal thick and thin

Think we are going to have to make some noise tonight,to make up for the hundreds not going.we must get behind the team throughout.i want Norwich fans to think although there are not many fans here,boy did they make some noise!

So the people who can't afford or don't want to spend £25 plus travel costs to go to a match on a Tuesday night 140 odd miles away makes them part-time w*nkers does it?

Or is it just because we've had a sticky patch and the fans on the forum are restless, everyone needs to start saying our support is shit?

Last season this very week, we played Middlesbrough away from home, and took around 600, to a ground which isn't THAT much further from Leicester than Norwich is. I remember people praising those supporters for making the journey. This season though anyone not going is a part-time and disloyal ****.

Nice to see our fans have some understanding (and yes, I am going)

Archived