Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Norwich City

Not really a fixture for me, always wanted to see Leicester away to Norwich though, but loads of reasons one it's a tuesday, two rooms are dear in Norwich. Three already planning Portsmouth & Swansea don't think I could afford another away game.

Why do you need two rooms? :unsure::S:whistle:

Ok I'm going to this and want to hit the town on the tues night... Whats the night life like on a ties night?

Hmm, you won't find Tuesday nights especially busy but students will be heading back by then so it might be a bit more interesting. Personally I'd suggest you avoid the Riverside area/complex like the plague - it's chavvy at best. Prince of Wales Road is ok but my suggestion would be to head for the Tombland / Princes Street / Queen Street area which has some nice bars / pubs.

just to let you know i live in norwich and their ground is a nice ground to see but obv not as nice as ours,

their coulture out ere is SING WEN YOUR WINNING!!!!, so if we sing from start to finish on the night we will win because norwich dont get behind their team unless they score an important goal so lets take advantage of that and dont stop singing

COME ON YOU FOXES!!!

Cant wait for this now!! from the name u know i live in Norfolk!!! The banter i have with Norwich fans is massive!!! Its right up there for me with Forest and Covscum!

I agree with what paddy Agyemang is saying for 25,000 people in a stadium it is rather quiet!! Also if u get talking to the good ol' Narwuch folk u will soon come to realise that they are very deluded about football and dont see anything other than out of Yellow & Green eyes!!

If any1 is planning a night out after the game you will be pleased to know Tuesdays is a student night!! So bring your wellies as you could well be getting knee deep in clunge!! :) Failing that theres a couple of male entertainment facilities along the prince of wales road (main nightlife street) Before the game theres lots of bars to drink in , the complete angler is normally the away fans pub!

so heres to a foxes 4-0 win!!! Blll'aaaaaaaaarmy!!!!!!! x

Ticket arrived today.row x.hope thats a good thing,as i fancy a loud night.it said initial 900.does anyone know how many we have sold,and if we do,will we get anymore?

got my tickets for this last week and guy at ticket office said pompey and this had sold about 300 for each fixture.....

Cant wait for this now!! from the name u know i live in Norfolk!!! The banter i have with Norwich fans is massive!!! Its right up there for me with Forest and Covscum!

I agree with what paddy Agyemang is saying for 25,000 people in a stadium it is rather quiet!! Also if u get talking to the good ol' Narwuch folk u will soon come to realise that they are very deluded about football and dont see anything other than out of Yellow & Green eyes!!

If any1 is planning a night out after the game you will be pleased to know Tuesdays is a student night!! So bring your wellies as you could well be getting knee deep in clunge!! :) Failing that theres a couple of male entertainment facilities along the prince of wales road (main nightlife street) Before the game theres lots of bars to drink in , the complete angler is normally the away fans pub!

so heres to a foxes 4-0 win!!! Blll'aaaaaaaaarmy!!!!!!! x

Someone else told me the coach and horses near the station is also for away fans!

Thanks for that,my mate lives in Norwich,so im parking at his ,and he said meet him at the Coach and Horses,should get him to change the meeting place.

Mustard pot used to be for the away fans aswell but not sure anymore, i dont come in that way. Coach and Horses is good though.

Archived