Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Tickets for Scunny....21 pounds ...where?

Im sure that it will be pointed out to me verry quickly.

The OS says tickets for adults are from 21 pounds... but when ive looked at buying some, i cant find the ones for 21 pounds... can anyone assist please?

I can only find lowest at 26 pounds?

Im sure that it will be pointed out to me verry quickly.

The OS says tickets for adults are from 21 pounds... but when ive looked at buying some, i cant find the ones for 21 pounds... can anyone assist please?

I can only find lowest at 26 pounds?

Look for the 'just the ticket' sections of the West stand, they should be £21 in that area.

Look for the 'just the ticket' sections of the West stand, they should be £21 in that area.

Thanks.. West Stand :( (is there anyway of accidentally ending up in the Kop if i buy one of these? ;) )

Interesting that when you search via the scunny game ticket section, it doesnt seem to appear?

Thanks.. West Stand :( (is there anyway of accidentally ending up in the Kop if i buy one of these? ;) )

Interesting that when you search via the scunny game ticket section, it doesnt seem to appear?

Yes

If you can pass as a student, there are a limited amount of tickets on sale at the DSU shop in the centre of dmu campus (next to the spar) believe me or not, but they are going for £5 each!!!. you dont even need to show them your student card, me and my mate got one today.

If you can pass as a student, there are a limited amount of tickets on sale at the DSU shop in the centre of dmu campus (next to the spar) believe me or not, but they are going for £5 each!!!. you dont even need to show them your student card, me and my mate got one today.

:crylaugh:

Thanks... but id go closer to passing as a OAP lol

I dunno either I think they sell about 2 seats for that price just so they can put tickets from £21 on the website to make prices look more reasonable. I have scrolled down to games near the end of the season against unfashionable opposition & have yet to see a option in the west stand for £21 just the ticket seats. I think they are a myth if anyone can correct me feel free. Looks like it's going to cost me £28 on the gate to watch bottom of the 2nd division vs s****horpe !

Just looked at train tickets from Norwich to Leicester... And its £88. :frusty:

If i can use my bus pass to Peterborough though it is only £14... Which is tempting. Will take a good 5 hours to get to Leicester though...

Reckon it will be worth going? If i win Euro Millions then the next week i will buy a direct ticket, or a private jet to get there.

Just looked at train tickets from Norwich to Leicester... And its £88. :frusty:

If i can use my bus pass to Peterborough though it is only £14... Which is tempting. Will take a good 5 hours to get to Leicester though...

Reckon it will be worth going? If i win Euro Millions then the next week i will buy a direct ticket, or a private jet to get there.

£88? When I've been over on my own a return, with a Young Persons Railcard, is about £30, even cheaper if you split the journey.

Splitting the journey often works ,when my brother gets the train from peterborough to watch leicester it is a lot cheaper to get a peterborough to stamford return & a stamford to Leicester return than peterborouh to Leicester for some ridiculous reason. Worth looking into.

Splitting the journey often works ,when my brother gets the train from peterborough to watch leicester it is a lot cheaper to get a peterborough to stamford return & a stamford to Leicester return than peterborouh to Leicester for some ridiculous reason. Worth looking into.

Cheers will have a look. Will still be quite expensive i would assume, but its worth it :D

:blink: I dont have a young persons rail card. But how do you get it so cheap ? Am i missing out on a trick?

I believe that (not totally sure though) the price is generally £36 for a return to Leicester without a railcard. It's cheaper if you split the journey at Peterborough, but it's probably worth looking into getting a railcard.

Due to the space in the box on the main fourm board the damn thread title read as "Tickets for Scunny... 21 p"

:giggle:

hehe, sorry bout that, im still using my Aussie Laptop, so it doesnt have a "pound" symbol on it only a $...so i have to type "pound" or do some finger gymnastics :)

Archived