Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcliam

WBA Carling Cup 4th Round

TICKETS for Albion's Carling Cup trip to Leicester City on Tuesday, October 26 (ko 7.45pm) will go on sale to away season ticket holders online, in person and by phone on Monday, October 4.

The Baggies have been allocated an initial 1,500 tickets for the fourth-round tie, priced £10 season ticket holders over 18, £15 non-season ticket holders over 18, £5 under 18s and £3 under 12s.

Tickets for the Walkers Stadium encounter will go on sale to home season ticket holders online, in person and by phone on Wednesday, October 6.

They will go on sale to members on Monday, October 11, and on general sale, subject to availability, on Wednesday, October 13.

That's from WBA's site. so no confirmed date from me as to the date of sale, but you can get a grasp of the prices.

There's a stickied thread with all of the details; taken from the OS.

Thankyou. There is no need to be so sarcastic really, i missed the thread? It wasnt a 'sticky' last time i checked so i just scrolled straight down. I am sorry.

Thankyou. There is no need to be so sarcastic really, i missed the thread? It wasnt a 'sticky' last time i checked so i just scrolled straight down. I am sorry.

Moi? Sarcastic?

I created the thread on Sunday and stickied it then. I then updated with the news yesterday. It was top of the list the whole time, and there when you posted today. dunno.gif

Moi? Sarcastic?

I created the thread on Sunday and stickied it then. I then updated with the news yesterday. It was top of the list the whole time, and there when you posted today. dunno.gif

Oh well, like i said i missed the top thread....im not that arsed anyway.

Thanks for the info

Oh well, like i said i missed the top thread....im not that arsed anyway.

Thanks for the info

Considering how limited my time is these days, my forays onto this forum are kinda limited, so I'm really glad you're not that arsed that I spend that time, trouble and effort posting ticketing information just for posters to ignore.

Oh well.

Considering how limited my time is these days, my forays onto this forum are kinda limited, so I'm really glad you're not that arsed that I spend that time, trouble and effort posting ticketing information just for posters to ignore.

Oh well.

That is not how i meant it to be taken. I meant that i couldnt be arsed with arguing.

I like everyone else on here appreciete your efforts.

I was having a shitty day earlier and took yr bait too easily.

Apologies

That is not how i meant it to be taken. I meant that i couldnt be arsed with arguing.

I like everyone else on here appreciete your efforts.

I was having a shitty day earlier and took yr bait too easily.

Apologies

No probs, I'm having a shitty time too, if it's any consolation, so I'm taking everything personally.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, I know there was another thread talking about which stands were open.

Not sure of the reliability of the source but I've been told today that West Brom have been offered the whole family stand (a la the Sunderland friendly). Hopefully we'll have enough in to make sure the atmosphere isn't too embarrassing.

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, I know there was another thread talking about which stands were open.

Not sure of the reliability of the source but I've been told today that West Brom have been offered the whole family stand (a la the Sunderland friendly). Hopefully we'll have enough in to make sure the atmosphere isn't too embarrassing.

According to West Brom's site, they've only been given an initial 1,500. So they've got some tickets to sell before they come close to getting the North Stand.

Archived