Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Doctor

Leeds Away Post Match Thread

What around the time that Grayson made a substitution for Leeds to change the way they were playing to combat our dominance? Nah, you're right, it was definitely the singing that changed things :D

Think you'll find their sub was around the 30mins mark, and that the crowd and the pressure we'd applied early on had subdued at that point. nice try though

Had the pleasure of standing back row all game.. middle of the away section... stewards didnt so much as look at us. (being old and grey prob helps)

What a fantastic game/atmosphere

Did you have people come and meet you at half time, then stay with you for the rest of the game? We (myself and SamL) thought we heard Aussie accents...

Did you have people come and meet you at half time, then stay with you for the rest of the game? We (myself and SamL) thought we heard Aussie accents...

Umm no-one "joined me"... a few extras seemed to appear a row infront though?

Dunno if my accent comes through when im singing?... have to make sure i change it.. otherwiser sound a right dopey ****er. (yeh yeh.. even more so) :)

I seem to remember comment on the last game at Leeds focusing on their objectionable stewards as well. They certainly make no effort to treat visiting fans as guests. The only thing I found to be as unpalatable as the stewards was the food. Two bites was enough and I let em have it back. Any more bites and they'd have got it back quicker!

Umm no-one "joined me"... a few extras seemed to appear a row infront though?

Dunno if my accent comes through when im singing?... have to make sure i change it.. otherwiser sound a right dopey ****er. (yeh yeh.. even more so) :)

Ahh might not have been you then. These people certainly knew each other. I didn't hear the accent through singing. As for the dopey ****er - I couldn't possibly comment ;)

Ahh might not have been you then. These people certainly knew each other. I didn't hear the accent through singing. As for the dopey ****er - I couldn't possibly comment ;)

Pretty sure there are some lads over from aus that have hooked up with the fosse boys.

Archived