Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Doctor

Leeds Away Post Match Thread

Fantastic win :D. Sounds like were playing MUCH better, but we still need to be more convicting in putting away our chances, and scoring with our possession- like teams like Cardiff and QPR do. But were getting there. Fryatt will be back from suspension on Saturday, Vassell will probably be signed, and hopefully Lloyd Dyer will be fit, adding to our attacking options to end Swansea's unbeaten home record.

Great 3 points :D

Was a good win tonight, albeit over a very poor Leeds side.

The positives:

Davies was outstanding and would be my MOTM.

Naughton also had a great game, and his goal was well taken.

Moussa looked brilliant. Would love to see him on the right wing with Dyer on the left when he's fit.

For the first time this season we actually looked solid at the back like last season!

The negatives:

Waghorn looked lost up on his own up front, however I think it's only a matter of time before Fryatt is back in the team, or the likes of Vassell are playing alongside him.

Gallagher had a terrible game, looked way off the pace. To be fair though, sticking him on the right wing doesn't do him justice - I guess the problem is that I don't think we'll ever know where he plays best!

Overall

We played some really nice football, if we can keep playing like that with the addition of an extra striker we could beat anyone in the league.

Guest BlueBrett
Was a good win tonight, albeit over a very poor Leeds side.

The positives:

Davies was outstanding and would be my MOTM. Naughton also had a great game, and his goal was well taken.

Moussa looked brilliant. Would love to see him on the right wing with Dyer on the left when he's fit.

For the first time this season we actually looked solid at the back like last season!

The negatives:

Waghorn looked lost up on his own up front, however I think it's only a matter of time before Fryatt is back in the team, or the likes of Vassell are playing alongside him.

Gallagher had a terrible game, looked way off the pace. To be fair though, sticking him on the right wing doesn't do him justice - I guess the problem is that I don't think we'll ever know where he plays best!

Overall

We played some really nice football, if we can keep playing like that with the addition of an extra striker we could beat anyone in the league.

I thought that too but I was praying they didn't give it to him! Sounded like they weregrappling with it aswell.

Villa will never let us have him if he gets MOM in every bloody game he plays in!

Just got back from the game, Leeds is only about 1 hour away from my location.

And got to say, loved it. Its perhaps the best game that I've been to this season. Everyone played well, the goals were great, Sven was tactically spot on and the fans were immense!

Get in there :scarf:

Guest BlueBrett
Just got back from the game, Leeds is only about 1 hour away from my location.

And got to say, loved it. Its perhaps the best game that I've been to this season. Everyone played well, the goals were great, Sven was tactically spot on and the fans were immense!Get in there

You really were. Listened on RL and you completely outsung the Leeds scum pretty much throughout the entire match :scarf:

I thought that too but I was praying they didn't give it to him! Sounded like they weregrappling with it aswell.

Villa will never let us have him if he gets MOM in every bloody game he plays in!

Too right! He's definitely premiership quality and could walk into most teams in the prem. At one stage he bombed forward with the ball towards their box, and was doing stepovers! Very refreshing to see a centre back with a bit of quality on the ball, rather than worrying where the likes of Brown were going to hoof it!

Just got home and bloody delighted! Our fans were a class above theirs the 90 minutes, even with the shit stewarding that we have become accustomed to at the two games in

Leeds this season.

Moussa looked good, as did Curtis Davies. Kingy worked his socks off and the touch to bring it down for howards goal was sublime. Happy with everyone really although gally was pretty woeful especially in the first half.

Kingy's developing into some player, showing a lot of maturity.

I'd be delighted if we can hang onto him for a while yet.

I'm dreading the day he gets linked to a much much bigger club and ends up on their bench and not playing regularly :(.

He's fast becoming a fans favourite the way that he's playing.

Can't believe he's played 126 games for us already. Time's flown by!

Sven joined England in 2001 and turned us around very quickly. He done the same for the Ivory Coast during the 2010 World Cup. He has an amazing ability to make instant changes that lead to an instant impact.

Great to see that Sven won his first game for you all. You all seem over the moon with the old Swede which is great to see :o)))

----------------

Sven fan forever

Archived