Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest BlueBrett

Who would win in a fight between..?

Guest BlueBrett

I'm amazed somebody hasn't already made a thread like this! Pondering variations of this question has got me through many a bored and lonely hour, especially at work. I can't be the only one surely??

Today I've been trying to decide between Kolo and Yaya Toure. I know Yaya is bigger but I have come down on the side of Kolo. I just feel that ultimately his experience would tell and he'd show his younger brother what for. He also seems darker in a way, which in his case somehow gives him a more menacing demeanor. At 3 inches shorter than his bro his forehead would be pretty much ideally placed to land a headbutt on Yaya's nose and I reckon that might be game over for the big man.

I'm amazed somebody hasn't already made a thread like this! Pondering variations of this question has got me through many a bored and lonely hour, especially at work. I can't be the only one surely??

Today I've been trying to decide between Kolo and Yaya Toure. I know Yaya is bigger but I have come down on the side of Kolo. I just feel that ultimately his experience would tell and he'd show his younger brother what for. He also seems blacker in a way, which in his case somehow gives him a more menacing demeanor. At 3 inches shorter than his bro his forehead would be pretty much ideally placed to land a headbutt on Yaya's nose and I reckon that might be game over for the big man.

How does his skin tone make a difference in a fight? :blink:

Today I've been trying to decide between Kolo and Yaya Toure. I know Yaya is bigger but I have come down on the side of Kolo. I just feel that ultimately his experience would tell and he'd show his younger brother what for. He also seems blacker in a way, which in his case somehow gives him a more menacing demeanor. At 3 inches shorter than his bro his forehead would be pretty much ideally placed to land a headbutt on Yaya's nose and I reckon that might be game over for the big man.

Congrats, sensible thing to say on a public Forum! Basically the long and short of it is that you find black people more intimidating!

I think yay would knock him out.

What about Bowyer and Wise?

Congrats, sensible thing to say on a public Forum! Basically the long and short of it is that you find black people more intimidating!

The Neville Brothers!!! That would be a funny fight to watch i'd imagine. lol

Probably Bowyer, hes more white.

lol

Guest BlueBrett

NOWAY! That isn't what I meant at all! To be fair I did say 'in his case somehow'. They are both bloody black at the end of the day! All I meant is that Kolo Toure just seems darker all round which adds to the impression that he could be a menace. You know like a persona. Not in a racial way.

Guest BlueBrett
Racist gathering in here I see, led by Blue Brett.

AHHHH I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!! I meant blacker like darker as in comic book villain persona wise!!

Thought this forum had a no tolerance stance on racism?

I think it would be appropriate for Blue Brett to receive a 24 hour ban so he can take time to calm down, accept the world is a multi cultural place and then come back a better person.

Thought this forum had a no tolerance stance on racism?

I think it would be appropriate for Blue Brett to receive a 24 hour ban so he can take time to calm down, accept the world is a multi cultural place and then come back a better person.

lol

Welcome home.

Archived