Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest BlueBrett

Who would win in a fight between..?

Man up ffs - what you said was hardly racist - they're winding you up

There's always one that just has to ruin it for everyone. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do these said black firends know that you grade them on the tone of their skin? Do you have a racial heirarchy of the least black ones are your closer friends?

You make me sick you racist!

michael-jackson-thriller.jpg

PROBABLY SAFE.

fiddy.jpg

POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS.

Djimon-Hounsou.jpg

SHIIIIT! RUN!

i didnt want to make a separate thread because i thought that would just draw EVEN MORE attention to it and pretty soon every poster on FT would think I was some kind of ignorant racist. Then I'd get well and truly shunned and nobody would take my unerringly accurate lcfc insights seriously anymore.

I thought you'd want to clear your name, but it seems that maybe your not sorry for being a racist at all BlueBrett.

Guest BlueBrett
Sorry about that - his gullibility was annoying

I was in two minds to begin with and I initially thought people were probably taking the piss. But then when it was literally everyone I was like 'whoa shit maybe they do think im racist'. It also occurred to me that I may have just been unlucky enough to stumble across a particularly PC portion of foxetalk but i thought it best to apologise all the same...Better light than dark..Oh no.. shit! safe than sorry I mean.

BlueBrett I'll have you know that I've printed off a few of your casual anti-black slurs and will be taking them into my local Policing station in the morning. I dont think you should be allowed to get away with this, regardless of it being the internet.

Walkers you are persistently irrelevant and therefore I think you should stop posting on this forum.

contradiction much..? fact is you're online literally 24/7 attempting to crack jokes here there and everywhere, shame not many people on here realise how sad you are.

must be great going to bed each night realising what you've achieved that day. +2 rep on a football forum.

Archived