Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest BlueBrett

Who would win in a fight between..?

You have to take numerous details into account here. Alleyway, skin tone, roughness of the beard.

Not forgetting inherent prejudices.

Guest BlueBrett

Well I'm sorry then.

I didn't mean to be racist and I maintain that you have interpreted what I was saying all wrong but clearly I have cause pretty major offence.

It doesn't seem like I am going to be able to explain myself adequately or remedy the situation so I suppose I may as well just leave.

Nobody is going to want to talk to me now that I am tagged as a racist anyway.

Once again sorry for the offence I have caused.

Well I'm sorry then.

I didn't mean to be racist and I maintain that you have interpreted what I was saying all wrong but clearly I have cause pretty major offence.

It doesn't seem like I am going to be able to explain myself adequately or remedy the situation so I suppose I may as well just leave.

Nobody is going to want to talk to me now that I am tagged as a racist anyway.

Once again sorry for the offence I have caused.

can you start a new thread with a public apology - think that's best all round.

Some people are pretty upset in here, it's messy

Holy Shit.

I've just heard someone ring into radio Leicester about this, if your not careful Brett this will spread like wildfire soon. The Leics Mercury will be all over it like a rash.

The Lord Mayor might even get involved. Issue a public apology immediately otherwise you'll find yourself in some serious hot water.

Guest BlueBrett

I am sorry.

I honestly didn't mean what I said in the way that some of you are making out but I can appreciate that it was a stupid thing to say. I didn't mean to cause anybody any offence and I certainly did not mean to be racist.

I don't mind if people want to be angry with me for what I said but I do need people to accept that it wasn't meant in a prejudicial way because I am 100% not racist.

I'm not going to trot out the old "I have loads of black friends" line or anything like that but if people knew me they would soon realise that I am as easy going and tolerant as anybody else.

I don't know if a line can be drawn under this or not? If anybody is not satisfied by my apology and explanation then just let me know and I will leave Foxestalk as a mark of penance and respect.

AHHHH I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!! I meant blacker like darker as in comic book villain persona wise!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Ultra? Is that you?

AHahahahaha lol

I haven't laughed so hard at a thread in ages, it's a good job my flat mate is out he'd think I've actually gone insane. That BlueBrett quote is actually AMAZING. "I meant in a comic book way" hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. That's BRILLIANT.

I am sorry.

I honestly didn't mean what I said in the way that some of you are making out but I can appreciate that it was a stupid thing to say. I didn't mean to cause anybody any offence and I certainly did not mean to be racist.

I don't mind if people want to be angry with me for what I said but I do need people to accept that it wasn't meant in a prejudicial way because I am 100% not racist.

I'm not going to trot out the old "I have loads of black friends" line or anything like that but if people knew me they would soon realise that I am as easy going and tolerant as anybody else.

I don't know if a line can be drawn under this or not? If anybody is not satisfied by my apology and explanation then just let me know and I will leave Foxestalk as a mark of penance and respect.

Simply replying in the thread cheapens this apology to a point where I cant accept it as an honest upstanding black man.

I am sorry.

Do these said black firends know that you grade them on the tone of their skin? Do you have a racial heirarchy of the least black ones are your closer friends?

You make me sick you racist!

I am sorry.

A separate thread would be better.

I for one have had to change the resolution of my screen to read your posts, the tears are that bad it feels like I've got glaucoma.

I accept it... but my word this has been one of the most severe cases on racism in the history of Foxestalk. It has alsooffended people with beards who don't wish to look menacing but that is just a side note.

I mean I have stubble and am seriously consideng a clean shave in the morning

Guest BlueBrett

i didnt want to make a separate thread because i thought that would just draw EVEN MORE attention to it and pretty soon every poster on FT would think I was some kind of ignorant racist. Then I'd get well and truly shunned and nobody would take my unerringly accurate lcfc insights seriously anymore.

Archived