Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest BlueBrett

Who would win in a fight between..?

Thought this forum had a no tolerance stance on racism?

I think it would be appropriate for Blue Brett to receive a 24 hour ban so he can take time to calm down, accept the world is a multi cultural place and then come back a better person.

Once a racist, always a racist, if you ask me. Lifetime ban.

Guest BlueBrett
Thought this forum had a no tolerance stance on racism?

I think it would be appropriate for Blue Brett to receive a 24 hour ban so he can take time to calm down, accept the world is a multi cultural place and then come back a better person.

woah woah hang on a minute! I've told you i was not being racist. It was just a case of poorly thought out phrasing to express my impression! I do not need lessons in multiculturlism believe me. This is way out of hand. All i wantedto do was make a light hearted thread about people beating each other up I did not mean to offend anybody and i certainly did not mean to be racist.

To be honest I think it's a bit of a poor show that people would jump all over me for saying something like that. I think it was pretty clear that i didnt mean to say anything negative about black people. I'm sorry if i offended you but you have got me all wrong. I wasnt trying to suggest that darker skin tone makes people harder or scarier or anythinger i was simply saying that i feel kolo toure has a dark demeaner which conrtibutes to my impression that he would beat his comparatively baby faced brother in a fight

woah woah hang on a minute! I've told you i was not being racist. It was just a case of poorly thought out phrasing to express my impression! I do not need lessons in multiculturlism believe me. This is way out of hand. All i wantedto do was make a light hearted thread about people beating each other up I did not mean to offend anybody and i certainly did not mean to be racist.

To be honest I think it's a bit of a poor show that people would jump all over me for saying something like that. I think it was pretty clear that i didnt mean to say anything negative about black people. I'm sorry if i offended you but you have got me all wrong. I wasnt trying to suggest that darker skin tone makes people harder or scarier or anythinger i was simply saying that i feel kolo toure has a dark demeaner which conrtibutes to my impression that he would beat his comparatively baby faced brother in a fight

I'm sorry but I feel this forum would be a better place without your racist views upsetting the good people on Foxestalk.

By implementing that a black man is scarier if his skin tone is darker is in my eyes and the eyes of many others, racist.

Guest BlueBrett

it wasnt even his skin tone i was referring to!!! it was his demeanor! his facial hair, his expressions, everything!

Sorry mate but did you hear about Big Dean? He used to be a member of these boards, not anymore though as he's serving a 18 month stretch at Welford Road.

He thought he was a big time Charlie, coming on here spouting all ends with disguised racism (in his case he never referred to anyone being a darker shade of black - so what you have done is probably worse)

He got tracked down by his IP address by the old bill and look at him now, probably getting shafted in the shower as we speak all because of a post on here. I just hope you dont get reported as well or the future isn't looking great.

Are you saying he had "black" facial expressions, Something like this?

ar119650927565374.jpg

Scary or whatohmy.gif

I wouldn't like to meet him in a dark alley especially if he was on stilts!

Guest BlueBrett

look please i can't have everyone thinking im a racist. i said he seems darker in a way. that is not the same as saying his skin is darker, can you really not see the difference?

look please i can't have everyone thinking im a racist. i said he seems darker in a way. that is not the same as saying his skin is darker, can you really not see the difference?

Not in the same way as you because you've already stated one was darker than the other.

Next you'll be saying he has a big wanger just because he is black. Racial Stereotyping :(

Archived