Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

England Vs USA

Team

Southampton striker Peter Crouch and Manchester United midfielder Kieran Richardson will make their full England debuts against the USA on Saturday.

Coach Sven-Goran Eriksson named the duo in an unfamiliar looking side.

Goalkeeper David James is recalled, Michael Carrick makes his third start, while defender Glen Johnson and striker Andy Johnson have also earned places.

England team: James, G Johnson, Brown, Campbell, A Cole, J Cole, Jenas, Carrick, Richardson, Crouch, A Johnson.

from bbc.co.uk

wrong forum  :o  0-4

gerrard

116611[/snapback]

Why?

116784[/snapback]

Ignore him :rolleyes:

Peter Crouch isn't playing now, and how we're going to miss him :mellow:

The starting line up

David James

Glen Johnson

Wes Brown

Sol Campbell

Ashley Cole

Joe Cole

Michael Carrick

Jermaine Jenas

Kieran Richardson

Andy Johnson

Alan Smith

<_<

well played richardson , could be possible answer to englands left side . defended terrible and james was awful but nice to see and england victory

Guest freund

one of the most boring games i have ever seen. to be fair, i don't know what i was expecting from sven goran. turned it off after about 30 minutes.

I thought Andy Johnson had a good game, lots of energy and but for some overhit passes aimed at him he could easily have scored, chased everything though.

Richardson did very well, helped back and got the goals of course. Carrick could well be England's Pirlo (deep lying playmaker) but he looked casual at times.

Fairly fortunate to win really, we were very poor defensively and had a few let-offs.

Archived