Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danlcfc4ever

Surrender The Coast

Ok ...so this might well go down like a lead balloon but if your into alternative music check out Leicester band 'Surrender The Coast'

www.myspace.com/surrenderthecoast

Are you sure they're not from mid wales??

Dallas Green is an absolute genius, City and Colour are brilliant and Alexisonfire nail catchy choruses perfectly, love them.

Howard Jones from Killswitch Engage doesn't use his singing voice often enough for me, he's got a massive pair of lungs on him. There are tonnes of decent vocalists in the many various different sub genres of 'metal.' Although my tastes have softened since I was thirteen/fourteen, I still appreciate quite heavy bands like Twelve Tribes, and I'd give my scrote to see Glassjaw live.

Dallas Green is an absolute genius, City and Colour are brilliant and Alexisonfire nail catchy choruses perfectly, love them.

Howard Jones from Killswitch Engage doesn't use his singing voice often enough for me, he's got a massive pair of lungs on him. There are tonnes of decent vocalists in the many various different sub genres of 'metal.' Although my tastes have softened since I was thirteen/fourteen, I still appreciate quite heavy bands like Twelve Tribes, and I'd give my scrote to see Glassjaw live.

Agree with pretty much everything you said there!

I saw Alexisonfire twice last year, brilliant both times.

Yeah its good GlassJaw are together and touring again, the guys other band head automatica were good but not up the Gj standard.

:)

the dallas green/ city and colour acoustic stuff is ace as well, although f**king depressing at times! lol

haha yeah, i love his acoustic version of boiled frogs. :)

Archived