Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Rap Battle 2011

1. General Smuts

2. Trav

3. Asha

4. Fosse Boy

5. MTWG

6. Stez

7. Fox Ranger

8. LD3 / BlueBrett (whoever says yes)

The Draw:

2. Trav vs 7. Fox Ranger

6. Stez vs 4. Fosse Boy

5. MTWG vs 8. LD3 / Blue Brett

3. Asha vs 1. General Smuts

EDIT: If everyone can PM me their bad boy verses as soon as you can. I'll deadline Sunday at midnight.

One's a midget.One's a racist.:ph34r:At least you have easy ideas to rap about :P

It's an open goal!

Who the hell is fosse boy? Is he new?

Pay attention at the back!

Oh and lucky me, I get the new guy who's only done 4 posts... so much material to work with :P

As I've yet to form an opinion of him I feel I can give full vent. Last time I lost to Katy and Fez, but I like them. (My excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

Guest BlueBrett

Just to be clear I am not participating! Not been on in a couple of days and I didn't realise there was a suggestion of me being roped in.

Wouldn't really be fair anyway since I'm a gangsta rappa by trade and I understand this is an amateur competition.

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with though!

Just to be clear I am not participating! Not been on in a couple of days and I didn't realise there was a suggestion of me being roped in.

Wouldn't really be fair anyway since I'm a gangsta rappa by trade and I understand this is an amateur competition.

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with though!

White men can't rap! :P

Fair does for stepping down though :appl:

Had 4 in who are all against each other so thats quality.

Mines half done and ill send Nussul a PM to lerrim know to get involved..

MTWG see if you can do the same with Ben otherwise we can sort summat where ill put in another one against you,

Archived