Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lee(lcfc)

LCFC ticket office - What a nightmare...

anybody help me out and let me know if the ticket office is open tommorow (Sat) and what hours? Cheers

Think its open until one o clock mate. Am going down in the morning myself to get my ST.

You know if you go to get your away tickets from ticket office, do you get to pick seats you get? :)

Perhaps to a point, yes. As I understand it, blocks of tickets are released bit by bit. So for example a block at the the back will be first on sale, so Priority 1 usually end up towards the back. So depending on when you buy your ticket you may be able to choose which seat you have, but only in the block of seats that are on sale at that time.

I think!

What a scam, on the high rate phone for about half/hour, counting down from 18, get to 3 and told by recorded message, they're busy and call is being terminated.

I want my money back, robbing barstewards.

What a scam, on the high rate phone for about half/hour, counting down from 18, get to 3 and told by recorded message, they're busy and call is being terminated.

I want my money back, robbing barstewards.

I'm in the exact same boat, my network charge me 40p per minute, I went from 15th in the queue, got to 1st and got terminated - looks like we both moved up 15 places before getting cut off - typical I was number 1 though <_<

Absolutely p*ssed off, and this has always been a problem at our football club, they need to sort out the website!!

How many complaints will it take before it changes?

I'm in the exact same boat, my network charge me 40p per minute, I went from 15th in the queue, got to 1st and got terminated - looks like we both moved up 15 places before getting cut off - typical I was number 1 though <_<

Absolutely p*ssed off, and this has always been a problem at our football club, they need to sort out the website!!

How many complaints will it take before it changes?

Wilkesy rang earlier for me and the lads and suffered the same treatment. Absolute joke.

He got to number 1 then the call was terminated after being on the phone for 15minutes.

They really need to get it sorted out. LCFC Direct for away tickets is shite aswell!!

But the fact they charge nearly £4 for the privilege of sending tickets by post should ensure that those tickets are in fact sent. I don't want to turn up on Saturday and be forced to queue and haggle with them for an hour.

There may be trading standards, even fraud issues here.

At the very least it's a shocking lack of professionalism within the club and hardly fits in with the "brave new world" image that Top and co are so keen to portray.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived