Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lee(lcfc)

LCFC ticket office - What a nightmare...

rang them at 5 past 9 and still on the phone at 20 to intill they cut me off. so i ordered my man city ticket online which i didnt want to because i would rather pick them up instead off them being posted.

when i ordered it say which seat im sat in but dont know what row im sat on that the same with every one tickets

yep same with me mate, just said seat 64 so no idea till the ticket turns up. emailed the ticket office and they said it'd be in the post today first class. better bloody be as i live in cheshire so a bit far to come and collect from the walkers!

• 1 month later...

You'll be lucky, the time I have spent on hold has cost a fortune on my mobile. Why is the ticket office not freephone - I am trying to give the club money FFS!!!

Also you get one set of hold music for 2 minutes and then get a voice saying 'Please Hold', literally every four seconds (I counted), drives me mental.

Standard of service has dropped immensely last 18 months IMO.

NEVER EVER phone the ticket office. Basically the phones are answered by the people working in the stalls, so they will only answer them if there's no one waiting to be served in person, which is rare - certainly I've never been into the ticket office and been able to go straight to the counter.

Luckily I only live round the corner from the ground so always go in person, but I've heard the service has gone downhill lately which is a shame.

If I can't get to the ground myself, I normally ask a mate to pick up a ticket for me. Simples.

NEVER EVER phone the ticket office. Basically the phones are answered by the people working in the stalls, so they will only answer them if there's no one waiting to be served in person, which is rare - certainly I've never been into the ticket office and been able to go straight to the counter.

No choice unfortunately living seventy miles away. Think thats why it will never be fixed - only a minority of fans have to call every time as opposed to popping in, so I would guess only a select few are exposed to the shitty customer experience that often.

No choice unfortunately living seventy miles away. Think thats why it will never be fixed - only a minority of fans have to call every time as opposed to popping in, so I would guess only a select few are exposed to the shitty customer experience that often.

Minority?? I dont think so.

I live 20minutes drive away and still ring.

The phone service is appalling, it ALWAYS takes at least 15minutes plus to get through no matter when I ring. You get that music which is bareable then some bati women saying please hold every 5 seconds!!

10p a minute aswell. Usually ends up being a £2 phonecall.

Minority?? I dont think so.

I live 20minutes drive away and still ring.

The phone service is appalling, it ALWAYS takes at least 15minutes plus to get through no matter when I ring. You get that music which is bareable then some bati women saying please hold every 5 seconds!!

10p a minute aswell. Usually ends up being a £2 phonecall.

That winds me up so much. Its been 10 seconds, I haven't forgotten that im on hold and you're busy.

I had a nightmare last season, when after purchasing my season ticket for this season it guarenteed me a ticket for the playoff gane at home to cardiff.

Several times I rang up (I had to as there was a fcuk up between ticketmaster and the ST office) and was on hold for 20 mins each time, where on around the 20 minute mark the call gets terminated by them and you still get charged. Its shocking really. When I emailed to complain about this and (somewhat cheekily) asked for a refund they said nothing could be done. Now I don't care how long I get put on hold for nor how long it costs me, providing I get the answers I'm looking for and dont have my call terminated

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Didnt want to start a new thread so ill put it in here.

Cant access the OS on my phone for some reason every page i try to load up has nothing on it. Am wondering if the ticket office is open on a sunday? and if so does anyine know until what time. planning on getting my ST this weekend but am knee deep in pure brilliant white emulsion and wont have time to get down there today.

Any info is much apprecieted thanks

I had a nightmare last season, when after purchasing my season ticket for this season it guarenteed me a ticket for the playoff gane at home to cardiff.

Several times I rang up (I had to as there was a fcuk up between ticketmaster and the ST office) and was on hold for 20 mins each time, where on around the 20 minute mark the call gets terminated by them and you still get charged. Its shocking really. When I emailed to complain about this and (somewhat cheekily) asked for a refund they said nothing could be done. Now I don't care how long I get put on hold for nor how long it costs me, providing I get the answers I'm looking for and dont have my call terminated

Don't get me started on that one! Biggest phone bill i've ever seen after that 1.

Cant access the OS on my phone for some reason every page i try to load up has nothing on it. Am wondering if the ticket office is open on a sunday? and if so does anyine know until what time. planning on getting my ST this weekend but am knee deep in pure brilliant white emulsion and wont have time to get down there today.

I was tryin to look at prices this morning/LCFC Direct and it was down for me too.

No. :(

No. :(

Ok cheers bud. will try and scoot down today then. also, has anyone got tgere season ticket on the direct debit scheme? If so, will i need ID/bank statements etc...i had a season ticket last season so they have my details if that makes a difference.

Would give them a call but i want to get the ST for THIS season! And by the time i get through to them i probably wont be able to afford it!!!

Cheers in advance

Edit: closed now so wont be going today either. Doh!!

Ok cheers bud. will try and scoot down today then. also, has anyone got tgere season ticket on the direct debit scheme? If so, will i need ID/bank statements etc...i had a season ticket last season so they have my details if that makes a difference.

Would give them a call but i want to get the ST for THIS season! And by the time i get through to them i probably wont be able to afford it!!!

Cheers in advance

Edit: closed now so wont be going today either. Doh!!

I bought my ST over the phone with the DD scheme and no they don't ask for any ID etc

Archived