Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Sheffield United

Just wondering if anyone knows how easy it is to get away from Brammal Lane to the station, station is about 15 minutes away apparently and last train back to Birmingham is 10, is it pushing it to try and get that, even leaving a few minutes before the end?

What do people think are the chances of me being able to buy 6 tickets before the millwall game on saturday? Will there be many left?

You'll be able to get 600 tickets for Sheffield utd before millwall game, we won't sell many before then!! Can see us taken 2000 there on the night though!!!

15 minutes tops mate.

A taxi would probably be like a fiver if that helps..

also, if coach is an option for you, then that would only be literally 2 or 3 minutes more if theres a coach a little later..

Nah no coaches, even worse than trains to Brum.

Thanks for your helps lads anyway. Reckon i'll just risk it and get the 10 oclock train back and leave 5/10 mins before the end to catch it, just hope I don't miss owt.

Nah no coaches, even worse than trains to Brum.

Thanks for your helps lads anyway. Reckon i'll just risk it and get the 10 oclock train back and leave 5/10 mins before the end to catch it, just hope I don't miss owt.

Lived next to the Lane last year,,,,,Get a serious sprint on and you'll have it in 5/6 minutes. Lag a huge bag around and it goes up to about 20.

What do people think are the chances of me being able to buy 6 tickets before the millwall game on saturday? Will there be many left?

only goes on general sale on friday mate, you'll be fine on saturday no doubts about that

I'm fooking P2 and I've not got my tickets for this yet :blink: Shame on me!!!

First thing I'll be doing tomorrow. Though I've sorted my train tickets from Notts to Sheff for £12 for two people - bargain!!!

I'm P1 and haven't bothered purchasing a ticket on P1 day all season.

Archived