Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Sheffield United

Got my ticket today, lad who sold me it said our initial allocation of 1000 was about sold out, and that the secondary one would likely be another 500

he also said it wasn't unreserved seating when I asked, and the ticket does actually have an allocated seat :dunno:

Got my ticket today, lad who sold me it said our initial allocation of 1000 was about sold out, and that the secondary one would likely be another 500

he also said it wasn't unreserved seating when I asked, and the ticket does actually have an allocated seat :dunno:

I asked if it was unreserved, was told no, so I requested seats at the back. Came through the post and he's given me row B. :unsure:

Wonder what the other 4500 that went Man City last week are doing.

Oh yeah they are saving up for Derby.

Wonder what the other 4500 that went Man City last week are doing.

Oh yeah they are saving up for Derby.

Oh you are awful. But I like you. :giggle:

Got my ticket - Row F, don't think so, I'll be moving to the back....unless we're all stood up again as we were at Man City.

It will be unreserved, Sheff Yoo don't normally announced until you are at the ground.

Remember vividly last time going to my seat and finding it taken by flask army. 'Unreserved' which ended up loads of people sprinting to an extra block to make some noise together as Sheff Yoo got caught out by how many of us turned up and release another block with five minutes to go before K/O.

Still not got my ticket, would you recommend me hurrying up?

Don't get these questions. Just get tickets as soon as you can/afford to. If they sell out before then, then you wouldn't have been able to get one anyway. If you get one, you wouldn't have to ask your question.

It won't sell out though.

I'm on the bastard front row!

Don't get these questions. Just get tickets as soon as you can/afford to. If they sell out before then, then you wouldn't have been able to get one anyway. If you get one, you wouldn't have to ask your question.

It won't sell out though.

I'm on the bastard front row!

REFUSE to sit. :D

Anyone know how many we've sold and if you can pay on the gate? As ever it's hit and miss whether or not I can attend and may only find a day or two before the game when I know- really up for this though! For one reason mainly; JOE... (insert expletive) ... MATTOCK

We have sold 1700 and yes you can buy them on the night.

Archived