Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy Marie Hill

Izzy Marie Hill

Hi, I'm Izzy Marie Hill

I'm 17, from Blaby - and though I cannot claim to be Leicesters biggest fan - my blood still runs blue!

Anyway, I'm a singer songwriter doing the local circuit (pubs out my way, The Musician, The Shed etc.) and I'm recording my first album (self funded!).

Ive been played on Radio Leicester as well as Leicester Sound (now gone - boo!)

I write my own songs and theyre all pop/country/rock style - so maybe not everyones cup of tea - however here's a couple of the video's Ive done...

(This was filmed at Thornton Res)

ANYWAY, on to my point

A couple of months ago I entered a competition to win a record deal from Basshunter.

Well I just found out that I've made the FINAL - just 7 out of over 600 entrants!

They say the winner is going to be the one who gets the best/most comments....

so if people here could take a look/listen of the following song and say something nice in the youtube comment section then I would really appreciate it

Here's the link, you need a youtube account in order to thumbs up/comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGZB76wP7gQ

Thanks for your help

Blue Army!

Love Izzy

I had every intenion of asking if you were single then realized you were only 17 so decided to listen to you music instead and it's good not really in to my country but it is actually very easy to listen to.

All the best with the Album :thumbup:

Oh and since when are there decent beaches in England???

Thanks for the comments (here and on the youtube page) - I really appreciate it.

Sure we have decent beaches - that video was actually shot in Bournemouth over the summer, but all my other videos were shot around Leicester - the old train line in Enderby, GEC factory in Whetstone, Thornton Resevoir - you know the 7 wonders of the world lol

Love Izzy

MrsG who does a bit of song writing and singer herself reckons you've got a great voice although the tunes are not her taste. So a vote from methumbsup.gif

PS my ears are buggered so everyone sounds crap.sad.gif

Thanks for the comments (here and on the youtube page) - I really appreciate it.

Sure we have decent beaches - that video was actually shot in Bournemouth over the summer, but all my other videos were shot around Leicester - the old train line in Enderby, GEC factory in Whetstone, Thornton Resevoir - you know the 7 wonders of the world lol

Love Izzy

Who would of thought....pity you don't have the weather to enjoy them.

I actually feel privlliged that i know where the GEC factory in Whetstone is after my 2 week stay in Whetstone

Thanks again for all the comments and continued support :chant:

Yes it was Sandbanks beach, I filmed it last August when we had some blistering weather.

Thanks for the complement MrsJohnMurphy, although 4 of the finalists are blokes lol

Good luck this afternoon everyone. Towns packed with Police BTW

Love Izzy

Archived