hackneyfox Posted 21 January 2011 Posted 21 January 2011 Yes I know, sounds like bollocks doesn't it and Kennedy has just joined Posh on loan making 3 clubs in 1 season. Read this first though, and then explain to me how it works. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/9369930.stm
StanSP Posted 21 January 2011 Posted 21 January 2011 Yes I know, sounds like bollocks doesn't it and Kennedy has just joined Posh on loan making 3 clubs in 1 season. Read this first though, and then explain to me how it works. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/9369930.stm Can't you go on loan to as many clubs in a season? Maybe it just means permanent transfers?
hackneyfox Posted 21 January 2011 Author Posted 21 January 2011 That isn't how it has been applied in the case I linked.
Babylon Posted 21 January 2011 Posted 21 January 2011 Scotland is another country... There is your answer! "cross border" rule.
Alexikokopops Posted 21 January 2011 Posted 21 January 2011 That isn't how it has been applied in the case I linked. This case is a bit odd. I always thought it was only permanent transfers. It's been bought up again recently because there was talk of Paul Konchesky making a move, but he's already played for Fulham and Liverpool so couldn't go permanently. Maybe it's if you make appearances for two teams. I'm trying to think of an example where a player's made appearances for more than two teams in a season. My first thought was Marton Fulop, because he came to us, then went on loan to Stoke. Turns out he didn't play for Stoke though, so could make an appearance for Sunderland at the end of the season. Edit: Just seen the Tom Kennedy example. And then Babylon's post.
Simmo86 Posted 21 January 2011 Posted 21 January 2011 Was one of his loans an emergency loan?? They dont count, Hence why Aaron Ramsey is going to Cardiff because his loan to the trees was an 'Emergency Loan'!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.