Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MORGAN

Birthday tickets

I allways have recived letter be4 my birthday from Leicester CIty saying that I can take my mates/family and get the tickets cheeper but this year Ive not recive any letters. Does anyone know if our club STOPs sending birthday letters??

email them... ive always found there very helpful when enquiring about things like this, they have even let me swap my birthday offer for another match before due to already having tickets for the game etc..

think we should create a thread though where we post when we get our letter and buy each other cheap tickets lol

email them... ive always found there very helpful when enquiring about things like this, they have even let me swap my birthday offer for another match before due to already having tickets for the game etc..

think we should create a thread though where we post when we get our letter and buy each other cheap tickets lol

group of people i go with, we allways do this we get cheap tiks almost every 3-4weeks :thumbup:

I got mine today by email...not letter. Says theres no limit to number of tickets i can buy and just quotes the ticket office number for booking.. It's for both of the home games in march,,and if i purchase tickets i also get a £10 club shop voucher.

Adults are £14 (used to be £10 with the birthday offer but its still less than half price)

U18's are £6

U12's are £4

• 1 year later...

Archived