Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bren

ADAMS IN OR OUT?????

Should Micky Adams go?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should Micky Adams go?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm going to sit on the fence

Guest Guest
I voted YES aswel.

Good managers have kept teams up with nothing and Micky failed to.

He will never be a Premiership manager.

Looking at some of the signings he's made you have to question him, yes he bought a few decent players but which one of them has played outstanding so far?

Theres no spirit at our club anymore, which upsets me as the club used to have the never say die spirit and that used to help us in our matches.

Now we've got old men, coming to the end of the career who come to the club to pick up there wage packet and couldnt give 2 shiny shits about the club.

12392[/snapback]

So basicly your saying we should get Martin Oneil, Steve Bruce, Alan Curbishly or Sam Alerdyce as our manager.... hate to burst your bubble but i dont think any of them will come here.

Question his signings??? Ok some have been shit, but adams himself has said it's a risk signing free transfers!! They wouldnt be bloody free if they were good would they!!! The guy has spent about £800,000 since he has been here. What do you expect??

As for the old man comment we could quite easily field this team.

Walker 32

Canero

Heath

Dabizas 30/32

Tiatto 31

Gilespie

Williams

Gudjonsson

stewart

Connolly

Scowcroft

Only 3 players over 30, not exactly an ageing team is it!!!????

12404[/snapback]

Exactly!! It's a risk signing free transfers, but he still always does it! Where as it's as much a risk to go with your home grown talent, but he never pursues that option. The man's a goat.

BUT..... If we were bottom of the table with no points I could understand your whining but we're not.

All I'm saying is wait and see if the last game has given them the kick up the arse they so needed. You can't call for MA's head based on the season so far!

I voted YES aswel.

Looking at some of the signings he's made you have to question him, yes he bought a few decent players but which one of them has played outstanding so far?

Theres no spirit at our club anymore, which upsets me as the club used to have the never say die spirit and that used to help us in our matches.

Now we've got old men, coming to the end of the career who come to the club to pick up there wage packet and couldnt give 2 shiny shits about the club.

12392[/snapback]

So basicly your saying we should get Martin Oneil, Steve Bruce, Alan Curbishly or Sam Alerdyce as our manager.... hate to burst your bubble but i dont think any of them will come here.

Question his signings??? Ok some have been shit, but adams himself has said it's a risk signing free transfers!! They wouldnt be bloody free if they were good would they!!! The guy has spent about £800,000 since he has been here. What do you expect??

Walker 32

Canero

Heath

Dabizas 30/32

Tiatto 31

Gilespie

Williams

Gudjonsson

stewart

Connolly

Scowcroft

12404[/snapback]

Exactly!! It's a risk signing free transfers, but he still always does it! Where as it's as much a risk to go with your home grown talent, but he never pursues that option. The man's a goat.

12408[/snapback]

So we shouldn't of signed any free transfers and just played the whole youth team??? Errrrm didnt derby do that last year and look how well they did. I'm sorry but signing someone like dion dublin is no way near as big a risk as playing some 17 year old kid.

Guest Daniel
So we shouldn't of signed any free transfers and just played the whole youth team??? Errrrm didnt derby do that last year and look how well they did. I'm sorry but signing someone like dion dublin is no way near as big a risk as playing some 17 year old kid.

Theyll be a better team than us in 2 years because theyve got some great youth talent coming through, we'll be shit and still signing shit has beens.

Guest freund

I don't really want Adams to go, but if he doesn't get us back into the premiership (where we belong :thumbup: ) then I think he should go.

Theyll be a better team than us in 2 years because theyve got some great youth talent coming through, we'll be shit and still signing shit has beens.

12411[/snapback]

Their good youth, like Huddlestone, will be sold. So, no, they won't have a better team than us.

I have mate, and just cause i said yes no need to call me a tosser. This is the shit thing about this forum you cant have your own opinion without being called a tosser.

12388[/snapback]

Chill mate, just joking!! I dont really think ur a tosser

Guest freund

it is actually really annoying how stubborn adams is in the way he always plays his favourite players over any body else...

Guest Guest
I voted YES aswel.

12392[/snapback]

Walker 32

Canero

Heath

Dabizas 30/32

Tiatto 31

Gilespie

Williams

Gudjonsson

stewart

Connolly

Scowcroft

12404[/snapback]

12408[/snapback]

12410[/snapback]

Now your being silly! I was just making reference to the fact, that signing free transfers all the time that aren't wanted by the clubs that are letting them go and haven't been any good for many seasons (Wilcox, Blake, Pressman, Gemmill) and last season (Hignett, Curtis, Howey) can be just as much a risk as throwing in an unproven 18 year old who's done well at youth and reserve level. If you argue with that then your foolish, because i'm sorry but just because a footballer was once good or has got bags of experience doesn't entitle them to play. It's on merit and current form and when signing old hackers that are injury prone and unable to play aswell as they once did is pointless, just like some of you think playing youth is. Both a risk at the end of the day, but Adams continues to take risks so why not take a different risk? The answer to that is because he's arrogant and doesn't learn from his mistakes.

12411[/snapback]

A better team than us like forest are who have been playing youth for years???? A better team that stays in division one and has to sell all it's young players to survive. Is that what your asperations are for this club??

We have a good squad of players, the best in the division (bookies aint usually wrong) what we haven't got is a team that has jelled yet, that may take 10 maybe 20 games. If we dont finish in the top six this year then you review the situation. To call for someones head after three games is absolutly ridiculous.

Sorry guys, but here is a simple fact for you all.

If you want Adams out, you are a ****ing idiot. Get a grip, and eat my shit.

Oh, and stay away from the Walkers, we don't want or need people like you there.

Guest Daniel

I was calling for his head before the season started because i can see form last season the club would do **** all.

Theres no team spirit and he just signs old hit and hopes they get hem through, that aint the way how to manage a football club.

I voted YES aswel.

12392[/snapback]

Walker 32

Canero

Heath

Dabizas 30/32

Tiatto 31

Gilespie

Williams

Gudjonsson

stewart

Connolly

Scowcroft

12404[/snapback]

12408[/snapback]

12410[/snapback]

Now your being silly! I was just making reference to the fact, that signing free transfers all the time that aren't wanted by the clubs that are letting them go and haven't been any good for many seasons (Wilcox, Blake, Pressman, Gemmill) and last season (Hignett, Curtis, Howey) can be just as much a risk as throwing in an unproven 18 year old who's done well at youth and reserve level. If you argue with that then your foolish, because i'm sorry but just because a footballer was once good or has got bags of experience doesn't entitle them to play. It's on merit and current form and when signing old hackers that are injury prone and unable to play aswell as they once did is pointless, just like some of you think playing youth is. Both a risk at the end of the day, but Adams continues to take risks so why not take a different risk? The answer to that is because he's arrogant and doesn't learn from his mistakes.

12420[/snapback]

So your saying sack him cus he doesn't play youngsters?

:wacko:

Guest Daniel

Come back when your balls have dropped you immature little twat.

Come back when your balls have dropped you immature little twat.

12425[/snapback]

Not that long ago it was you making those sorts of comments. People in glass houses!!!!

Guest Guest
I voted YES aswel.

12392[/snapback]

Walker 32

Canero

Heath

Dabizas 30/32

Tiatto 31

Gilespie

Williams

Gudjonsson

stewart

Connolly

Scowcroft

12404[/snapback]

12408[/snapback]

12410[/snapback]

12420[/snapback]

So your saying sack him cus he doesn't play youngsters?

:wacko:

12424[/snapback]

No, not at all. I have only just decided to go down the sack Adams route. I stayed positive all of last season and have even met Adams before and he's an ammusing guy but I just get the feeling for some reason that things aren't gonna go to well this season. Now, that might be a ridicilous thing to say as I don't know for sure this season will be a failure but I am getting bad vibes. A win on saturday and i'll no doubt be brown nosing Adams again though. All part and parcel of football mate, if Adams don't like it he knows what to do! Make sure they play well and win.

Guest Daniel

Ive called people tossers and twats and things like that, but never told people to eat my shit.

I am going to leave it here now as i simply cant be bothered to argue with you guys who wont change my opinion and i wont change yours.

Everyone is entitled to opinions, i respect yours so why cant you respect mine?

Archived