Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

there will be a squad update soon now D-DAY has passed

They never release Summer database updates for the previous game, not when there new game is coming out within a month or so.They only ever do Summer and January databases for the game thats just released.

They never release Summer database updates for the previous game, not when there new game is coming out within a month or so.They only ever do Summer and January databases for the game thats just released.

oh i swear they did last time, or am i thinking of january transfer window. any i have done them all (the big ones and championship) ones manually only took an hour or so

My fifa keeps crashing/freezing just as you're about to hit the main menu anyone else had this problem it's pissing me off?

I also had this problem tried cleaning the disc that didnt work, then my mate said to delete my personal settings and that worked but be warned if u have a vp it does get deleted

just built the best team i have ever played with in any fifa on FUT.

TOTS Hart

TOTS walker

Cahill

Pearce (need 3 leagues for cup)

TOTS Baines

Gerrard

Lampard

TOTS Whittingham

IF Matt Phillphs

TOTS Lambert

TOTS Lallana

Looks good that!

Mines at the minute 4-2-3-1

Casillas

Ramos

Pique

Puyol

Alba

Alonso

Michu(IF)

Navas (TOTS) I think as it's blue.

Fabregas

Villa

Higuain

I still get trashed by people with 5* skill Brazilian teams all the time. Got about 30k coins left not sure what to add to my team.

yeh i either get beat by them and/or pace whoring agbonlahor,bent,sturrdige teams ;/ dont know why people just cant build originall teams :/ and theres not much you can add to that team to make it better!!!!

yeh i either get beat by them and/or pace whoring agbonlahor,bent,sturrdige teams ;/ dont know why people just cant build originall teams :/ and theres not much you can add to that team to make it better!!!!

I'd quite like xavi and iniesta but can't see me getting the coins now, really starting to prefer single player tournaments.

Archived