Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

Can't be bothered to check for a topic so thought I would just post in here.

So we're all aware of the virtual team mode where we can all bring our own VPs and play online, anyone down for doing this sometime?

Btw I'm on Xbox and my tag is Rusko187

Can't be bothered to check for a topic so thought I would just post in here.

So we're all aware of the virtual team mode where we can all bring our own VPs and play online, anyone down for doing this sometime?

Btw I'm on Xbox and my tag is Rusko187

here's the thread mate http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/80201-xbox-360-foxestalk-fifa-12-pro-club/page__st__40__hl__clubs#entry2163854

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, I played someone online and was beating them 3-2 in the 86th minute when my connection dropped. I signed straight back in to Xbox Live afterwards, and saw that I'd been given a loss for that game. It was annoying given that there is no reason for me to leave when I'm winning, but fair enough, it was my connection that dropped. This happened again when I was playing someone just as they equalised against me towards the end of a game (he thought I left on purpose lol).

Today however, I was playing a Derby fan (who was also using Leicester). I was beating him 1-0 in injury time and was running up to his end of the pitch. While I was running, he quit. And now the game doesn't count and I still get no win. How is that fair!

If anyone wants to abuse him for being a **** then his gametag is 'Joshuuuuaaaa'.

Yesterday, I played someone online and was beating them 3-2 in the 86th minute when my connection dropped. I signed straight back in to Xbox Live afterwards, and saw that I'd been given a loss for that game. It was annoying given that there is no reason for me to leave when I'm winning, but fair enough, it was my connection that dropped. This happened again when I was playing someone just as they equalised against me towards the end of a game (he thought I left on purpose lol).

Today however, I was playing a Derby fan (who was also using Leicester). I was beating him 1-0 in injury time and was running up to his end of the pitch. While I was running, he quit. And now the game doesn't count and I still get no win. How is that fair!

If anyone wants to abuse him for being a **** then his gametag is 'Joshuuuuaaaa'.

I'd abuse him for having a mongy GT.

I'll add you Ashley, don't know what kind of sides you're into.

Oh my god Juventus are so pace abused it's actually unreal. Krasic burning Clichy for pace then smashing one top right hand corner against Joe Hart? lol Vucinic is rapid as well, Marchisio ran rings around Toure and De Jong oh my. Dan I counted three times I went through on goal but it was offside and the red and yellow lines where level sometimes the run was in front of the yellow line what the actual ****. Ive been bummed by FIFA.

Dan what custom tactic you using? Also you pace abuse so much is un real. You must of been using a offline Leicester squad because Wes Morgan being 10 yards behind Redmond then catching him up and tackling? WTF

Don't even talk to me about it. Krasic is an animal on the game Clichy is what a 89 sprint speed and he left him for dead. Edge of the box smashes one across Joe Hart into the top corner. Wtf. Also going through at least three times on goal and got called back for offside when the lines where bang on together. Possession wise well at least 60-70% in all games and I couldn't score :/ wasn't my day yesterday.

Archived