Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

Krasic is one of my favourite wingers on the game alongside Lavezzi, Ribery, Robben and Navas.

Thing is I'm a very strange player, I'm a solid defender, I tend to have less of the ball but more chances, but my taking of them is poor. Dribbling is my major strength.

Krasic is one of my favourite wingers on the game alongside Lavezzi, Ribery, Robben and Navas.

Thing is I'm a very strange player, I'm a solid defender, I tend to have less of the ball but more chances, but my taking of them is poor. Dribbling is my major strength.

Have been using Bayern Munich abit recently & Robben/Ribery are quality. I've found Gomez to be a little slow but his finishing is exsquisite(sp?)

Sounds like i have a similar playing style to you except my dribbling skills are terrible!!! Am fairly decent at the back & tend to soak up alot of pressure without conceding, then hit on the counter & bag.

On a side note, I have fifa on the 360 & PS3 & have found opponents on the ps3 to be of a poorer quality than on the 360. Have shot up the leagues relatively quickly in comparison with the 360.

Is it just me being lucky?

Play my brother whenever he comes down from Manchester, he plays as Man Utd and plays Berbatov & Welbeck up front and is unreal, can't get near him with my defenders and he doesn't know any skill moves at all. So hard! Starting to like playing with Spurs on this game with Bale, Lennon and Sigurddson :D

Finally got a decent team on UT just as it's about to change to the new one but I've got

Valdes

Lahm/maicon

Pique

Puyol

Evra

Sanchez/ Hulk

Modric/ Fabregas

Sneidjer/ Van Der Vaart

Ribery/ lavezzi

Etoo

Pato

They're all 4 4 2 but eto messes up the chemistry, might start giving them away now ready for the new game.

Finally got a decent team on UT just as it's about to change to the new one but I've got

Valdes

Lahm/maicon

Pique

Puyol

Evra

Sanchez/ Hulk

Modric/ Fabregas

Sneidjer/ Van Der Vaart

Ribery/ lavezzi

Etoo

Pato

They're all 4 4 2 but eto messes up the chemistry, might start giving them away now ready for the new game.

Are you on PS3?

I need Pique for my team :whistle:

Valdes

Lahm/maicon

Pique

Puyol

Evra

Sanchez/ Hulk

Modric/ Fabregas

Sneidjer/ Van Der Vaart

Ribery/ lavezzi

Etoo

Pato

nice team. yeah eto'o is soo good but his league is sh**. i'd use cavani if i was you :)

and i'm gonna start buying packs soo to waste ma coins

nice team. yeah eto'o is soo good but his league is sh**. i'd use cavani if i was you :)

I've got cavani as a sub I think, the thing that really bugs me about this game is I've played it loads all year and probably spent about 70 on ms points for it but I've never once got close to getting a Ronaldo,messi, robben or a decent IF player.

and i'm gonna start buying packs soo to waste ma coins

I don't get how people make so much coin from the trade pile? I have friends who are in millions of profit

It takes alot of time, and some luck.. best case I can remember (i just missed out) Rooney was on there buy now for 45k when he was worth 280k.

i used to search silver, npower champ, max bid 500 coins, 4-42 and then bid on them and put them up over nite for like 2-3k. i made a bomb from morgans (forest version) when he first came leicester. :) another tip is put gold min bid 9800, max bid 15000 and look what IF's there are. if you see one and u think it looks alrite just look on here http://www.ultimatedb.nl/ and see there average price and then you can see if you will make profit or not

I've never been able to get into Ultimate Team for some reason yet I'd even thought up a brilliant Serie A side.

Citta di Leicester, Stadio Olimpico, Leicester/Italy's kits.

Buffon

Abate - Silva - Chiellini - Balzaretti

Pirlo - Vidal

Krasic - Ibrahimovic - Lavezzi

Cavani

Subs; Abbiatti, Maggio, Barzagli, Marchisio, Hamsik, Pato, Miccoli

And that's leaving out the likes of Nesta, Nocerino, Robinho, every Inter player, Elia, Ilicic, De Rossi, Hernanes, Hernandez, fvck me there's far too much choice.

I'd have absolutely took the piss with a squad like that. Absolutely ideal.

I've never been able to get into Ultimate Team for some reason yet I'd even thought up a brilliant Serie A side.

Citta di Leicester, Stadio Olimpico, Leicester/Italy's kits.

Buffon

Abate - Silva - Chiellini - Balzaretti

Pirlo - Vidal

Krasic - Ibrahimovic - Lavezzi

Cavani

Subs; Abbiatti, Maggio, Barzagli, Marchisio, Hamsik, Pato, Miccoli

And that's leaving out the likes of Nesta, Nocerino, Robinho, every Inter player, Elia, Ilicic, De Rossi, Hernanes, Hernandez, fvck me there's far too much choice.

I'd have absolutely took the piss with a squad like that. Absolutely ideal.

might just have to build that squad, and its so hard to get started in FUT

I ended up selling all my players and starting again with a serie A team. I've got

Gk-Buffon

Rb- Maicon

Cb-lucio

Cb-Samuel

Lb-Cole (couldn't find a serie A one I like)

Cm-Sneijder

Cm- pirlo IF

cm- cambiasso

Cf- Totti IF

St- Milito IF

St- cavani

Not very pacy but I get about 95% pass completion every game.

I ended up selling all my players and starting again with a serie A team. I've got

Gk-Buffon

Rb- Maicon

Cb-lucio

Cb-Samuel

Lb-Cole (couldn't find a serie A one I like)

Cm-Sneijder

Cm- pirlo IF

cm- cambiasso

Cf- Totti IF

St- Milito IF

St- cavani

Not very pacy but I get about 95% pass completion every game.

thats a nice team!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just beat Ash.

Man Utd 4-0 Juve.

My players were on another level lol. Rooney somehow managed to walk through a slide tackle and smash it in, Ferdinand was keeping up with Elia :S and Carrick was just running through everyone lol. Strange game.

Just beat Ash.

Man Utd 4-0 Juve.

My players were on another level lol. Rooney somehow managed to walk through a slide tackle and smash it in, Ferdinand was keeping up with Elia :S and Carrick was just running through everyone lol. Strange game.

No way!!

I didn't think you worded anything badly, i was just joking about how ridiculously often something similar happens on fifa when you try and tackle Rooney. He's a master of teleportation.

The slide tackle went straight through him but he stayed on his feet and then scored :/ I really don't get FIFA sometimes

Archived