Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

Team management ie. team selections doesn't work for me online in ranked games. Unranked anything goes. Pretty sure that they don't include that feature because it can be exploited.

Team management ie. team selections doesn't work for me online in ranked games. Unranked anything goes. Pretty sure that they don't include that feature because it can be exploited.

This. FIFA 09 you could have the best team on the game for say Manchester United. e.g. Ronaldo, Rooney, Messi upfront.

There was also a glitch which you could set Classic XI as your favourite squad and you could play online as them.....

Started up on ultimate team again after spending like 200k on packs and losing everything lol.

My team atm is:

GK: Hart

Cb: Richards

Cb: Luiz

Cb: Chellini

Cdm: De rossi

Cdm: essien

Lm: Bale

Rm: lavezzi

Cam: boateng

St: Pato

St: Cavani

Really love the 3-5-2 formation, one complaint is maybe that it is TOO defensive, might put ramires at cdm and robiniho at cam as they are both more attacking minded, might change it up later and try and fit hulk instead of lavezzi but im not too sure how to do that, maybe replace chellini as Lucio, because lavezzi can go missing sometimes in games

ive got non rare BPL team - its AMAZING

4-1-2-1-2 formation, cost around 8-10k

GK - Green (QPR)

LB - Gibbs

CB - Kaboul

CB - Bassong

RB - Kelly

CDM - Rodwell

LM - Jarvis

RM - Ji Sung Park

CAM - Sessengon/De Buryn (Chelsea Version)

ST - Welbeck/Bentder

ST- Lukaku

Lukaku is the best player i have played with on FUT 12. He's got 86 pace, amazing shot, unbelievable strength and he's good in the air. i got mine for 1.3k a couple of days ago but now some idiot has price fixed them all at 2-3k. i think he's still worth it tho and i'd pay 10k for him. :)

just made the best team i have ever used. from people on here saying how good 3-5-2 i decided to try it out.

--------------------Hart------------------

----Toure-----Kompany----Luiz------

Gevinho---Essien--Song--TOTS Dempesy

-----------------Nasri--------------------

----------Ba-------------RVP------------

its amazing and only cost 50k!!

For anyone that still uses Ultimate team if you want some players let me know. Seeing as I dont play it anymore (waiting for Fifa 13) I thought my ard work should go to another city fan. At the moment my team is

----------------------------------Neur (however you spell it) upgraded version--------

------------- IF Chiellini---- Tiago Silva---- Vidic---

IF Etherington --- IF Lucas ---- Y. Toure ---- Nani (upgraded)

----------------------------Nasri (or Gerrard)---------------

----------------RVP (upgraded)---- Aguero (upgraded)-----------

For anyone that still uses Ultimate team if you want some players let me know. Seeing as I dont play it anymore (waiting for Fifa 13) I thought my ard work should go to another city fan. At the moment my team is

----------------------------------Neur (however you spell it) upgraded version--------

Your is AMAZING. I still play UT and i suppose i would take one or two of those players. i dont care which one im just grateful that you might be giving them away. ;) btw are you on ps3??

I suppose I should of said, yeh im on the PS3. It is a pretty decent team that has lasted me well. Play the AH properly and its pretty easy to get a team like it. But yeh let me know which players and you can have em...... for a tenner each :) only kidding lol

I would love to have a couple - if i was to choose i'd love any of the cbs or any of the Stikers :)

My psn is Curlywurly17

That is pretty much begging lol, I thought they might be the first to go (they are awesome players). But yeh you can have both of em (don't know what the market prices are now but thatl be at least 120k) And i think its R1CHY, aint bin on in a while lol.

ok lol,

That is pretty much begging lol, I thought they might be the first to go (they are awesome players). But yeh you can have both of em (don't know what the market prices are now but thatl be at least 120k) And i think its R1CHY, aint bin on in a while lol.

ok mate, just added you. dont knwo when you wanna do this???

Archived