Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Download Festival 2011

Last year my friend's band played in the tent stage as winners of a band competition, absolutely loved it.

That stage is fantastic, I witnessed a thrash band with nobody older than 12 in it called Napoleon Skulfuk from Romania. If you're at all in to metal or just festival atmospheres it's well worth going to.

Different tastes I guess, but I thought the line up for Download was absolutely amazing this year, shame I couldn't go, I'm in Portugal at the minute, flew here on Saturday from East Midlands Airport, flew over download, gutted :(

Different tastes I guess, but I thought the line up for Download was absolutely amazing this year, shame I couldn't go, I'm in Portugal at the minute, flew here on Saturday from East Midlands Airport, flew over download, gutted :(

My brother went and said the darkness, Hollywood Undead and system of a down were amazing :/ i was gutted i didnt go :/

It looked fooking immense when we flew over it, also I couldn't tell who was on but it looked great, deffo goof next year :D

I was gutted too LCFC_FAN, I fooking love Hollywood Undead, as you can probably tell, was gutted :(

Also, that photo is bloody great Oz, I might just pinch it :)

It looked fooking immense when we flew over it, also I couldn't tell who was on but it looked great, deffo goof next year :D

I was gutted too LCFC_FAN, I fooking love Hollywood Undead, as you can probably tell, was gutted :(

Also, that photo is bloody great Oz, I might just pinch it :)

no prob..can get you a bigger one if you like.. also snapped this one...DSCF3044.jpg

:thumbup:

no prob..can get you a bigger one if you like.. also snapped this one...DSCF3044.jpg

:thumbup:

If you have a bigger one could I have one please? :)

Good photos mate, I'll definitely be going next year, just hope the line ups just as good :thumbup:

If you have a bigger one could I have one please? :)

Good photos mate, I'll definitely be going next year, just hope the line ups just as good :thumbup:

hows this?........

DSCF3043-1.jpg

or is there a better way?

Archived