Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_foxes_till_i_die

Season Ticket info / questions

Wanting to use that seat exchange programme today. Anyone ever done it over the telephone? Can't make tonight's match with Watford. Just e-mailed the ticket office (because I can't come to the ground - 70 miles away to swap seats) and got an out of office reply :frusty:

It has to be in their possession prior to the game so unless you can get someone feeling in a very generous mood to bypass their rules you're buggered, living a long way away you're expected to post it to them to arrive before the game or had it in after the last match

Mind you they're the ones that have failed to provide the facilities for this scheme that were promised when you bought your ST so if you feel like getting a legal advisor to scrutinise your ST contract with them you might be able to prove otherwise, most people that i know have given up on using this promised option.

Does anybody no if u can just turn up on the night and change your season ticket seat, just for tonight?? Will you be charged extra??

If you just want to move seats for one game it doesn't cost anything, whether they'll do it tonight for tonight's game I should think so but I'd get there early.

Does anybody no if u can just turn up on the night and change your season ticket seat, just for tonight?? Will you be charged extra??

As I said in the Watford thread, we turned up before the Brighton game (way before though just incase), and we swapped our's fine without any fee.

Just to let you all know if you want to do seat exchange, because the club haven't got the barcode scanners up yet, you have to give your season ticket in before that game and they will then post it back to you after the game.

Otherwise you won't be able to do seat exchange!

My mate missed Southampton and I couldn't get a ticket from it.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys

currently im 17 years old and i turn 18 in july. so when it comes to renew my season ticket in march time will i have to pay for the under 22 price or the under 18s and i am guaranteed that i will be not going university next year so i cannot qualify as a student.

please reply thnks :)

hey guys

currently im 17 years old and i turn 18 in july. so when it comes to renew my season ticket in march time will i have to pay for the under 22 price or the under 18s and i am guaranteed that i will be not going university next year so i cannot qualify as a student.

please reply thnks :)

u-22's.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a season ticket related question:

Just logged in to lcfcdirect, and on the right it says name, and refence. I suppose the reference is my season ticket reference, is that correct?

Well if it is, it is wrong. So, how do I change my client reference number on lcfcdirect?

Archived